Where will you play your next round?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
When you can, where will your next round be? Think I will play my local course solo (Southwyck) followed by a nicer nearby one with the family ( Wildcat).

Played at Cimarrone Golf Course today & the next round will be with my daughter at Palm Valley GC.

Local muni down the road, it’s open, probably go next weekend, riverview golf course.

One of the low cost local courses for me... hidden valley maybe. Or Indian trails. Probably something I haven’t thought of yet like linrick golf course...

Probably on the course I grew up playing.

Brandywine Bay Golf Club in Morehead City North Carolina on Tuesday for $21.50 with cart. I plan on playing at least once a week until school starts up again. Then back down to once every week or two depending on what meetings I have to go to.

Not sure, but probably home course.

Palmira in North West Indiana on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just played 1 local today & will probably play another local next week.

Honestly, whichever local course opens up first!

Quite the loaded question. I have no idea where or when my next round will be. Can’t even narrow it down to a state.

A TGC2019 course on Skytrak since I’m in 14 day quarantine. Stupid fever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I'll get out this week, but I want to get up to the sandhills next Sunday to play Dismal River Red. Running out of time to play the wild Nebraska courses.

My home course. Centennial Golf Club.

Probably on a simulator

I can't tell you when or where. We're under a shelter-in-place order for an undefined period of time.

First place they open up, hopefully 50 miles or less.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looks like my first round of 2020 will be Black Bull, along and challenging local private course. A friend is a member there, and we are scheduled to play Wed. Later in the week I will start playing my "home" course, a local privately owned public course, Bridger Creek.

Since they just reopened in Idaho and are still closed here in Washington, I will be making the 15 minute drive to "The Links" golf course in Post Falls, Idaho this coming Sunday.

Online. :)
Post-lockdown? First place I can get a tee time.

I’ve played the past 2 weeks one round each. Not sure if I’ll get out this week as it’s kind of expensive to go and play where it’s allowed.

I really have no idea. Have been doing pretty good so far holding out for my home course to open back up. But I will eventually run out of things to do outside and the itch to play will then get stronger and I may then seek out other options.

Probably the local 9 I play at least once a week. There or the executive course a few miles from there.

Back