Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

Round 3 of 2020 tomorrow at CoyoteCreek. I’m a member so I play there more often then not.

Tournament or Valley?

Played Tournament on New Year's eve and played Valley today.....
Valley. I play tournament maybe once a month.

Golf Hammock in Sebring, Fl. today. Number of rounds fell off last year, hope to get more this year.

Spyglass Hill... okay it was on an indoor simulator but still... most likely my first round will be my home course.

Spyglass Hill... okay it was on an indoor simulator but still... most likely my first round will be my home course

Last edited:
Probably my home course. My membership runs through March and if we get a random decent day I'll probably go there instead of somewhere else I have to pay because I know the conditions won't be ideal this time of year.

Most likely my home course, Ben Geren Golf Course. 27 holes of some great muni golf action!!

I fully expect my first round of the year to be at my home course, although there is a tournament at another local course at the end of the month that may be an option

I’m playing Collier’s Reserve today for the first time with a friend who is a member. From what I’ve heard it’s a beautiful Arthur hills design and one of the better ones in Naples.

Interesting enough my last round of 2019 and 1st round of 2020 will not be at my home club. I’m teeing it up at TPC Louisiana, home of the PGA Tour Zurich Classic, tomorrow.

Let me know if you ever need an extra....
There is always room for another. I play Thur and Friday most weeks. This morning at 8.

Likely to be at the home course, Darby Creek.

Probably one of the local courses that opens when the weather first breaks, coyote gc or cattails.

In my case, the post should be "Where was your first round of 2020". Cypress Lakes Country Club in Destrahan, LA.

Thanks to the nice weather here in NC...i got to play New Year's Day. Played like crap but i still got to play. Bryan Park Golf Course in Greensboro, NC

probably somewhere local, depending on when courses open...unless we decide to sneak in a round when we're on vacation in february or march.

Do simulators count ;)? Otherwise probably a local course around here when stuff opens back up in the spring.

Cambrian Ridge - RTJ Trail - Alabama.

It's still a little ways off but it will be March 5th at Pawley's Plantation followed by Caledonia and True Blue the next two days.
3 of my favorites in Myrtle Beach.

Happened yesterday at Spring Valley. The benefit of year around golf in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Home club. Probably tomorrow.

Back