Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

Looking to play solider hollow here in Utah. Anyone from Utah should know the course. If I can get the rest of my foursome to buy in to some early golf I may try to sneak down to Sand Hollow so I can better follow along with the Morgan Cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished my first round of 2020 and it was a great start! Shot 76-41/35 at TPC Louisiana, home of the Zurich Classic. Had some friends along for the show! (FYI, not my ball in the pic!)

4E2685C4-78D8-4CEE-842A-C5D85083A99A.jpeg

664909C8-BDB6-4750-B387-523D709344EC.jpeg

I only got 13 holes in the other night so not sure I’ll count it haha. More than likely my first full round will be wolf creek in mesquite Nevada near Vegas.

2nd 9 tomorrow at run down public course that is a good layout but allowed to go to ****. Haven't played it in years. New owner just bought it and is making the right promises so don't mind bringing some business back.

when work slows down, somewhere in Orlando

Not sure. Probably Dubs Dread or Painted Hills.

I missed this thread, but my first round was on 1/2/20.
The Ocean Course at Hokuala

it’s going to be hard to top this course in the coming year!

94659C32-9FEB-4BC0-96C0-0FBF1A87FC4E.jpegA4032971-09F7-4AB8-80ED-34AE0FE5BEFF.jpeg

Looks like I’m playing a winter shamble with @darthweasel next Saturday at Langdon Farms, sonthats where the first round of the year will be.

Who has knocked it off the list yet?

Me and @MWard took down streamsong blue first day of the decade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've yet to play my first round of the year but more than likely it will be at Huntington Gopf Club here locally. They've done a fantastic job maintaining the greens this last year and it has performed well.

NOPE...weather pattern is wonky...nice during the week....turrible on weekends....59 tomorrow, 29 Saturday

I played New Years day at a local course with a meetup group I joined. It was a nice day out, if a little wet, a few plugged balls but still managed a decent score.

First round of the year will be Sunday at Stonecrest Golf Course in Prestonsburg, KY

Escena Golf Club in Palm Springs. Flying down for my 7th Wedding Anniversary and managed to convince the Wife into a round of golf!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess my home course, but if this chill holds out I may be leaving the midwest to scratch the golf itch soon!

It was at The Majors in Palm Bay Florida.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Being pretty much new to it, I'm not sure yet. Probably will tackle the little par-3 9 at the local range I go to to "warm up" to it. Hoping to find some other beginners to hit the courses with later on, though. My area doesn't seem to be too well represented on THP.

Newton Commonwealth in Newton, MA. Heading down there now on a surprisingly warm winter morning.

Austin Texas. Flying down in February to see my daughter and son. Will try get a round in

any suggestions on courses?

Played Triggs in Rhode Island yesterday. Place was packed.

I haven't played yet. I made it to the driving range twice though. That's a success for me. And the ball went mostly straight. I'm think on playing Hidden Valley towards the end of the week if it's not too cold. Or wet.

I am starting to get more excited for this first round. Winter so far is mild. Some winters, the snow gods pound us into oblivion. I can remember many years where we would get snow into June. We also get more mild winters where the cold stays north and east and the storms track more to the north. So far that's how this winter is looking. We have had years where warm weather activities like golf can start as early as March. I even played golf one year on Valentines day. Weather is a fickle thing, but so far this winter feels like an early golf start could be possible. Fingers crossed.

I played my first round of 2020 last week and broke 80 for the first time. Helluva start for the decade!

I left work early on a Wednesday due to a bad cold/cough. Once realizing it was 50 degrees, I went home, picked up the clubs, and played the Player course at Lyman Orchards.
Finished with back-2-back birdies to end with a 78...

Back