Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

Somewhere in the Bradenton/Sarasota area in about 2 weeks.

My first, second and fourth rounds of 2020 have been on Herons Glen Golf Club in North Fort Myers Florid. Round two was at Palmetto Pine Golf club in Cape Coral Florid.

Guessing it will be in Myrtle Beach.

Royal New Kent next week

Will play Celebration golf club in Orlando next month. That will be my first round.
No idea where I will play here in Louisville, or when.

Here in NYC it hasn’t been golf weather. My first round will be down in Myrtle Beach in two weeks at Legends Resort. Guys trip 6 rounds in 4 days. Should be interesting, trying out my new irons on a course for the first time.

My first GHIN round will be in TN, as our season doesn't start until April first in New England. My mother will be 90 and she will walk 18 with me.

8:00 AM Sunday March 29, 2020 - RTJ Golf Trail at the Shoals Fighting Joe

1st Round of 2020 was at King & Bear in St. Augustine, FL!

The Golf Club of California on the 22nd. Wasn't built when I lived in CA so going in blind, nothing a lot of beer won't fix.

Heading to Phoenix in March. Where should I play?

I was lucky enough to golf in late Jan at Puerto Los Cabos. The swing needs work after the winter here in Wi!!! First round in WI will most likely be at Sun Prairie Golf Course. Stupid snow lol.

Probably Timbers at Troy down the road from me! Hoping for a March round.

timbers of troy....omg i played that place YEARS ago. I don't remember much except that it was along a major interstate and there was alot of construction going on. btw my first round turned out to be Summerfield followed by their food truck friday.

Grandbaby #4 not wanting to move so I got to play for the first time since December 7th! Painted Hills GC KC, KS. Par 70 5400 yards.. The good , total score 72...15 greens in regulation (Cobra F9s continue to shine!). The bad ....40 putts....how is that possible? Time to switch!!! Haha.

First round of the 2020 was at Dove Mountain in Marana, Az a couple weeks ago. Round two will be at the OP’s first round course in Cabo at Club Campestre!

My first round of 2020 was last Saturday at my local course MeadowWood GC.

I played on Jan. 4th at Yellowstone Country Club in Billings, MT. There were sustained winds of about 30-35 mph, gusting well over 40, but when it's 56 in Montana in January, you have to take advantage.

Just played a very muddy and pathetically waterlogged 9 today......... my first since July of ‘19...... played horribly...... and loved every second of it (minus the 40* temp and 20* windchill.

Ashland Brookside. I am not a member anywhere but dad is here so I play ~50% of my rounds there.

It’s a cow pasture and if the greens stimped at 4 I’d be surprised.

I loved every second of it, minus me sucking, but I’ve done that for a while so it’s not a surprise. Shot a lovely 47 and every full shot that didn’t land on a green plugged so obviously had to LCP the entire round.

Good exercise as with a displaced rib I only have 50% lung capacity and being 6 days removed from dislocating my right shoulder I had to be very deliberate on the takeaway as I involuntarily do the Patrick Reed helicopter finish if I come over the top. That would have likely led to pain which is a good motivator.

I was off target a ton but what really cost me was the short game. Easily could have been a high 30’s nine if I would have had even an adequate short game. It was mud golf and my wedge game and putting were NOT on point. Greens were SOOOOOOOO slow. Once I went to using my 4h to chip I started getting it close.

*note to self, work on using that club as a weapon instead of a punch out club.

Back