Where would you go?? Cast your vote!

Pinehurst would be amazing...seeing videos make it seem like quite the experience... Gotta play the cradle.

I would wait on Erin Hills so you can double team that with Whistling Straits and Black Wolf Run. They are only 1:15 apart.

I have always wanted to play the Pinehurst Courses.
I like the way you think

THP Fam,

I need some help.

I am planning a golf trip for late summer or early fall this year. I have started to narrow down the courses and below is what I have. Please let me know your vote and other thoughts/suggestions based off of your experiences or what you have heard from others. Where would you go? I want to continue knocking top 50 public courses in the US off my list! Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Arcadia Bluffs: Arcadia, MI
2) The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island: Kiawah Island, SC
3) Pinehurst #2: Pinehurst, NC
4) Bethpage Black: Farmingdale, NY
5) Erin Hills: Hartford, WI
6) Harbour Town Golf Links: Hilton Head, SC
7) The Greenbrier (Old White TPC): White Sulfur Springs, WV
8) Wolf Creek: Mesquite, NV

being from NV I pick wolf creek. Amazing course. Even if it does not have the history of the others.

Make the 45 minute drive to Saint George and play Sand Hollow for your third.

I will look that one up. Thanks for the advice!

Pinehurst would be amazing...seeing videos make it seem like quite the experience... Gotta play the cradle.

What’s so awesome is the volume of courses too!

THP Fam,

I need some help.

I am planning a golf trip for late summer or early fall this year. I have started to narrow down the courses and below is what I have. Please let me know your vote and other thoughts/suggestions based off of your experiences or what you have heard from others. Where would you go? I want to continue knocking top 50 public courses in the US off my list! Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Arcadia Bluffs: Arcadia, MI
2) The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island: Kiawah Island, SC
3) Pinehurst #2: Pinehurst, NC
4) Bethpage Black: Farmingdale, NY
5) Erin Hills: Hartford, WI
6) Harbour Town Golf Links: Hilton Head, SC
7) The Greenbrier (Old White TPC): White Sulfur Springs, WV
8) Wolf Creek: Mesquite, NV
|

Wolf Creek!! I love Las Vegas its Disneyland for Adults!!!!

I would add my 1st choice in Vegas for golf would be Shadow Creek!

|

Wolf Creek!! I love Las Vegas its Disneyland for Adults!!!!

Haha I have never been, I can’t wait to get out there. Probably not the best time right now with no shows going on..

Being from NC, Pinehurst has a special place in my heart. Not just #2, but the entire resort and course area. It’s a special place. If you haven’t been, I can not recommend it highly enough. You won’t be disappointed. The golf, the history, the tradition, the people. I usually get out there 2-3 times a year. Nowhere else can you FEEL the tradition and spirit of the game like at Pinehurst. It’s like sinking your spikes into those fairways connects you to the game and to so many golfers that have played it before you.

PInehurst because you have multiple options as far as courses go. But Wolf Creek is a vision!

Being from NC, Pinehurst has a special place in my heart. Not just #2, but the entire resort and course area. It’s a special place. If you haven’t been, I can not recommend it highly enough. You won’t be disappointed. The golf, the history, the tradition, the people. I usually get out there 2-3 times a year. Nowhere else can you FEEL the tradition and spirit of the game like at Pinehurst. It’s like sinking your spikes into those fairways connects you to the game and to so many golfers that have played it before you.

Very well put. That is so awesome you get there 2-3 times per year!

🚨 KIAWAH bound on Thursday. Playing the Ocean course on Sunday 🚨

Back