Votes: 13 13.1%
  • right side of tee box

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • just kinda center somewhere

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • more information is needed

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters
More info pls. Where's the pin? Wind?... Various factors affect where I place my little Evolve Golf epoch tee lol
See posts #3, 7, and 17.

Right side of box, hit a fade.;)

shape the shot towards the hazard, interesting. got to be confident to pull something like that. 👍

I can hit a big ole' fade when I don't mean to do so....:oops:

Or a smaller one - my instructor likes to fade as his stock shot. I'd probably aim left side of fwy and baby fade. That's how I start out on the range for practice.

Right side, I play a gentle fade, maybe 10 yards. Play to the left side of the green and let it fade in.

I am right-handed. Unless something distracts me big-time in the middle of my swing, I DON'T go right with my irons from a flat, teed-up lie. My miss is always left. So I'm lining up on the left side of the tee box, using the pin as my target if it's on the right side, or simply the right hand side of the green as my target if the pin is left. Worst case, I end up left of the green from a pull draw.

I'm lining up right side and aiming a fade over the trees on the left to feed it back towards the green. No interest in trying to hit over the bunker.

Pretty easy one for me, i'm a lefty that hits a draw. There was a hole very similar to this in the last tournament i played in actually.

So i'd line up right side of the tee box, aim at the left side of the green and just hit my normal shot. 180yds is a 6/7 iron so i'd be pretty confident

Huh??? I read this over several times. All the trouble is right, so if you've "been advised repeated to tee up on the side where the worst trouble is" you'd tee it up on the right, not left, so you aim away from the trouble.

Yep! I messed that up. Possibly a bourbon or two too many. :oops:

With my fade I am teeing from the far right and aiming left of my target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back