Which #1 seed will fall first?

mytime

My tounge betrays me.
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I'm going to have to say Pitt.

I'm going to have to say Pitt.

But didn't the President pick them to win it all? How can you pick them? I'm not even sure who the #1's are. Maybe UNC if they are a #1.

I'm going to say UConn, depending on how bad Calhoun is. They said he was taken to the hospital and isn't at the game today. I don't think they will have any problems today but if it goes into the weekend or next week they could be in trouble.

I have Pitt, Louisville and Connecticut all getting to the elite 8, but losing there. Which one goes out first? Whichever one plays first! I have North Carolina (the last #1) losing to KU in the title game.

But didn't the President pick them to win it all? How can you pick them? I'm not even sure who the #1's are. Maybe UNC if they are a #1.

nah, Obama picked UNC to win it all. I've got Louisville losing first.

I have Pitt, Louisville and Connecticut all getting to the elite 8, but losing there. Which one goes out first? Whichever one plays first! I have North Carolina (the last #1) losing to KU in the title game.

You? Picking Kansas? No way! :act-up:

Every year, Floppy! Every Year. It's the first thing I do when I fill out my bracket: find KU and take them to the Champion line!

Every year, Floppy! Every Year. It's the first thing I do when I fill out my bracket: find KU and take them to the Champion line!

I guess you got a little lucky last year, didn't ya?:act-up:

I'm going to say UConn, depending on how bad Calhoun is. They said he was taken to the hospital and isn't at the game today. I don't think they will have any problems today but if it goes into the weekend or next week they could be in trouble.

The last two times Calhoun missed a game of the tournament, UConn won the National Championship.

I'm a UConn and Calhoun hater, so I hope history doesn't repeat.

The last two times Calhoun missed a game of the tournament, UConn won the National Championship.

I'm a UConn and Calhoun hater, so I hope history doesn't repeat.

I heard that on the broadcast last night, I'm with you, not a UConn fan at all.:bad:

Back