Which Callaway Apex Would You Choose?

I have the Pros and best iron I have ever owned but would luv to try the TCBs with the MMT 95’s.

4,5 DCB
6-PW Standard
Nice looking set

Apex 21 Combo. It’s been in the bag since Feb. Awesome sticks. First combo set for me. Not the last 👍

I think the Sweet Spot would be the ticket for me. DCB in the 4-5i just sounds fun, and the Apex the rest of the way I believe would suit my game well.

I like this combo (y)

Apex 4-6
Apex Pro 7-P

I would choose DCB's as that's what I was fitted for. They're on order and I can't wait. As usual for me, I'm second guessing that I should have gone Sweet Spot combo instead. The waiting is scrambling my brain but I'll bet that ends when the DCB's are in my bag.

Those of you lucky enough to be in the awesome event called the Grandaddy will have to start thinking of these choices very soon! :unsure:

Pros, possibly a combo set with apex in longer irons.

The DCB would be my pick

Easy answer.

IMG_20210729_082150.jpg

I think a combo set would be money!

I now play with the Apex and absolutely love them. Thought I wanted the Apex Pro's but just hit the Apex better and more consistently. But all that fitting and playing was done before the Apex TCB came. Now I want to try those badly. They look sweet;)

the DCB's would be best for me I think

I would go with a combo set of
MB AW-8
TCB 7-5
Apex Pro 4

I already chose the Mixed Combo set, which I love. If I were choosing another option, I'd go with the std. Apex with some Catalyst 100s in them. Would make a good hangover set. :LOL: 🍺

Does your putter well have cushioning for the putter? The slots for your irons do but where your putter is doesn't look like it. Or is that rubber splined area for an umbrella?

That's the dedicated putter well on the C-130. It's not abrasive at all. Never had an issue with my putter (or any club) getting marked up in my C-130.

Does your putter well have cushioning for the putter? The slots for your irons do but where your putter is doesn't look like it. Or is that rubber splined area for an umbrella?

The rubber splined area is the putter well and it is not cushioned. It is a soft compound that does not mar up the head or shaft. That is a C-130 cart bag and I love it although it is rather large.

The online Callaway iron selector said I should get the Apex 21's, so I will defer to their expertise.

You misspelled TCB's because you've got the game for them.
I may want some distance help these days. Feeling old and slow.

I have the Apex CF19's now 5-AW, so I would just go Apex CF21 5-AW. No need to mess up what's working, a great iron.

My heart says Apex Pro but my brain is telling me standard Apex.

I’d go with the Apex if I was honest with myself.

Probably Apex 5-7 and Apex Pro 8-GW. But I'd get fit to see what works best!

I may want some distance help these days. Feeling old and slow.

You better get that old back loosened up for the TX AZ shootout

Back