Which Callaway Apex Would You Choose?

Either the Pros or the TCB's. Either one would look killer.

The Apex line I would probably choose is the DCB line.

I think the higher launch would play very nicely for my game.

Practical answer: which ever one works best in a fitting

Looks only answer: MB or Pros

Apex 21.

Still thrilled with the Apex 19s and not looking to change anytime soon.

Apex / Apex Pro combo set

MBs or Pros for me. Great lineup across the board though!

Most likely the DCB.

The Apex standards have been great for me and I have no reason to switch.

Apex Pro.

But, after smoking @93civiccpe Apex 7 iron, I'm torn.

I think it will end up more like @xThor and his dope triple combo.

You absolutely smoked that 7 iron straight over the flag. Don't sleep on the MMT shafts either!!

If I was to jump into it sight unseen without a fitting, it would be either Apex or DCB. If combo sets are allowed, I'd choose the Sweet Spot (Apex/DCB) combo. But ideally I'd be able to do a fitting and choose the set that worked best for me.

Apex Pro. Love the look and everything I have read from the tech specs.

I already chose the Mixed Combo set, which I love. If I were choosing another option, I'd go with the std. Apex with some Catalyst 100s in them. Would make a good hangover set. :LOL: 🍺

That's the dedicated putter well on the C-130. It's not abrasive at all. Never had an issue with my putter (or any club) getting marked up in my C-130.
The rubber splined area is the putter well and it is not cushioned. It is a soft compound that does not mar up the head or shaft. That is a C-130 cart bag and I love it although it is rather large.

I can't say I've ever looked that closely at the C130 or any other bag for that matter. And I'd never had a putter I actually cared about not getting beaten up before either. Thanks:D

Apex 21. I tested several clubs and really liked these.

Back