Which Callaway Apex Would You Choose?

TCB’s are great looking clubs but then the reality hits so it would be the APEX.

Mixed set!

Apex DCB: 4
Apex 21: 5 - 7
Apex Pro: 8 - PW

Apex Pro. Enjoying the smaller soles now that I've committed to them. I would play anything from this lineup excluding the MB.

I have three of those five in my bag right but if I had to choose a full set I would go with the Apex.

I was looking at the Triple play before getting my Cobra FTs. I think a blended set would be my best bet. DCB in 5 and 6i, Apex in 7 and 8i and Apex Pro in 9, PW

I would choose the Apex 21. I have tried them and really liked them. Just didn’t pull the trigger yet. I have been trying a few different sets but this is definitely a contender.

DCBs all the way

We asked on Instagram and figured we would ask here as well. Which set are you choosing from the lineup?

View attachment 9019269
Standard Apex for me. Love my CF 19s and don't feel the need to change that profile. Now, a fitting may tell me different but until/unless I have that info it's the standard all day long.

Apex, Apex Pro. Maybe even some TCBs in shorter irons

I can’t say enough good things about Apex Pro

Standard Apex

I loved my 2016 apex pros but I became inconsistent with them especially the long irons. I'm thinking the combo set of standard > pros

Apex for me

I haven’t hit them yet but I have had my eye on the DCBs.

I would definitely go all TCB or TCB MB combo.

Apex Pro... even though I want to hit the TCB in the 9/W but should really got pro throughout.

Could happily game them all though (all the the MB and TCB would kick my teeth in).

Apex

If it's just one I'd go DCB. Combo I'd do DCB 4-6 with Standard Apex 7-AW

Apex. Not only do I think they'd work well for me but they look cool too.

I’m going sweet spot set with DCB and Apex

Back