Which club in the bag offers the most bang for the buck?

Putter.... due to the use mine gets lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra F9 One Length 3 Hybrid bought off of eBay.

Close to the distance of my 3w, but way more consistent.

I mean just off number of times it is used during the round, it has to be putter.

I'm not sure I'm spending any $$ this year candidly... Maybe irons? Maybe driver? The Rogue FW's have been difficult to knock out since the Grandaddy. I'm going to hit everything possible, because why not, but throwing down may not happen.

That Rogue fairway is killer, I have the Rogue SZ 3 wood that beat out my Callaway 816 and absolutely love it.

Easy one for me, the Cleveland CBX wedges I upgraded to a year and a half ago. I went all in, adopting CBX at GW, SW, and LW. If I'm only picking one club it could be any of the three. I've never had a handicap under 10 in my looong life but I broke that barrier this season and kept it in the 9s more than half the revisions. I owe most of that to those wedges and the three of them combined cost less than my driver.

Right now I’m loving my putter, and not to mention it gets more swings than any other club in the bag. As someone who misses a lot of greens my wedges also get a lot of use lol.

Definitely the Callaway V-series Heavenwood I got from CPO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

58* MD4 Callaway wedge. It's great from a 100 in and great around the greens saving strokes. Not sure another club in my bag saves that many strokes for under $150.

just picked up a slightly used CBX 3 wood that looks basically pristine for $45. I've been needing a club to help give me a little more in play length on par 5s and a nice fairway finder off the tee.

the driver is my favorite club in my bag and the club i have the most confidence in but you only hit the driver 14 or so times.....with that that being said i would go putter. i love my scotty cameron even though it doesn't always love me.

My hybrids are my most versatile clubs. I have a ton of confidence in them and use both of them often on my home course. Off the tee, 2d shots and approach shots. Not planning to replace them anytime soon...but...I guarantee I'll hit other hybrid's just to see if something can kick them out of the bag.

As far as money spending, this year I'm looking at both driver and irons. Brand is up in the air!

15_foot_round_ball_retriever.jpg

Only one that pays for itself.

Might be a new set of irons but don't feel like I need them.
My driver I have had for 4 or 5 years.

Back