Which Group Do You Join?

2 so I can play with Phil.

1 or 2. Although one seems to be the option that would be the most entertaining.

1 or 2
1, well I’ll take a drink or two on the course. Those would be great stories you could tell forever.
2, Phil would be awesome to play with. Just to try & figure out how/why he decided to play some shots.

I'm not sure I would get my cart damage deposit back if I played with group #1, but I'd be willing to take that chance

Has to be 1 or 4.

#3 for sure.

3, no question.

I gotta go 1. As it would be a great day to laugh with those guys all day.

3 and would be an amazing time hearing some stories and watching the masters play the game.

#3. Probably no other living legend that I would rather play a round with than Nicklaus.

Daly would be cool, Phil would be awesome, Couples would be super cool. Nicklaus would be legendary.

#2 is the correct answer here. Phil would entertain the group for all 6 hours on the course. (Cause that’s the typical pga tour round now right?)
This definitely is one time where your wouldn't mind a 6 hour round.

Group 3 for me. So much history & tradition between those 3.

#3 would be awesome but #1 seems like it would be so much fun to hang out with those guys for a round. Daly is also an Arkansas boy like me. I can’t pass that opportunity up!

I would go with 1 because (a) we would definitely be taking carts, and (b) I would never go throated because there would be an endleSs supply of Diet Coke. I would cartner with Trevino so I don’t smell like cigarettes after the round.

#1 since Lee was my grandpa's favorite golfer

Gotta go with the home town guy. Group 3 for me.

1 all the way and would be taking an Uber home

1 for me

#1. If I’m going to get my butt handed to me I may as well laugh in the process

3 for me! Jack's my golf hero

Back