Which Group Do You Join?

I think I am going with #1. They would be the most fun!

I’m going with #2.

#2 for me. Though I'd also just take Darren Clarke by himself and tell the other two the wrong tee time.

Definitely #2 for me, would love to hear Phil's trash talk and have him coach me on the greens. Oh, we would also have to have a coffee drinking contest, see who got the jitters first! :p

Any group with Phil would be best. Love his commentary.

I’d have to go with number 3. Number 1 would be so fun, but to play a round with Jack, Tom, and Bernhard would be magical.

So may laught in number 1...but number 4 would probably be where I land.

What s fun question. I'd have to go with 3 if only for the history and impact they made on the game.

No disrespect at all to the others, but #1, every single chance I'd get.

I’m in group 2. Phil is Phil.

My first thought was group 4 because Couples is over if my favorite golfers every bit Singh completely eliminates that group. I'll go with group one. I bet they would be an absolute blast and the stories would be legendary.

#2 Any chance to play with Phil and I'm taking it.

Would have to be either 2 or 4

For their accomplishments I would have to go with 3. I actually think 2 might be a lot of fun. If you go with 1 it is 50/50 that Daly misses the tee time.

I have played in quite a few Champions Tour pro-ams and frequently the best guys to play with are the ones that haven't had the most success. I do know people that have played with Monty, Langer, Couples and Clarke and said they were all great to play with.

3 for me and it wasn’t even a tough choice

Group 1, Trevino is my idol. Hell I play like him; hit it left and let it fall right. Daly speaks for itself .

#1 seems like the most fun to hang with after the round, but #4 would be the most fun on the course.

#1. Of all the Feherty shows, the 2 I loved the most were when Lee was on there. The first one was with him by himself and the 2nd one had JD and Lee on it and they were both great.

#2, just to play a round with Phil. But it would be hard to pass up #1, Trevino and Daly would be a lot of fun!

#3. I'd enjoy the golf and the stories of Jack and Tom. #1 would be okay, but having once done a round with Lee narrating the whole 4 hours, I'd skip them.

3, 4, 1 then 2. Langer is the least objectionable of the 2 out of 3s ain’t bad.

Really tough choice, but I'm going with 2. I'd love to talk golf with the guys in 3, but would rather play with 2.

Back