Which high school cafeteria pizza did you prefer?

Oh yes Mexican Pizza in rural Ohio in the 80s was BAD.

B) Mexican Style was always superior

I honestly don’t remember.... but it it looked like either... I probably had the salad.... 😂

Only ever had A. And then chocolate milk in a bag.. man those were the days

Ours looked kind of like A but it was fantastic. Rectangle with cheese and a fennel heavy ground sausage on it.

It’s the only food I remember fondly from school.

Pizza? in High School? naw, not in southwest Oklahoma in the early 70's

Option A all day, everyday!

Between those two B. Literally had a discussion with the wife about the square pizzas with sausage on it earlier today. Those two were things during Elementary for me.

I remember another "pizza" that was a crusty bread with cheese and pepperoni bits on it as another one. That was added in Middle School. There was also a Hot Pocket item every once in awhile as well.

B all day! Put some fries and ranch dressing on it. Fold it like a taco and enjoy. I even bought a box of 90 from GFS a while back.

I don't recall mine looking like A or B but I liked it. Had pepperoni on it and was definitely not Mexican style. It was square but looked a lot better than the picture in the OP. Then again, I did graduate HS way back in 1983, probably long before many THPers were born.

We mostly had A at my school

You missed option C:

A toasted hamburger bun with some tomato sauce, a little melted shredded cheese, and a few tiny crumbles of ground beef.

That was our "pizza" in elementary school.

You missed option C:

A toasted hamburger bun with some tomato sauce, a little melted shredded cheese, and a few tiny crumbles of ground beef.

That was our "pizza" in elementary school.
Your school sucked. Or it was kinda awesome. I’m trying to figure out what I think of that cheeseburger pizza thing.

A team

I can’t recall ever seeing the round one ever served for lunch where I went

I was in school in the 70s. We had something that looked like A but didn’t have much cheese on it.

Middle school memories: Scarf down an “A” pizza with a stale brownie at lunch then go catch 3 TDs at recess.

Back