Which is best for your Fantasy Football Championship

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, friends and I were debating this week about which is best for celebrating a fantasy championship.

A Trophy, Belt, or Ring?

Which would you choose?

I have only done the belt and trophy. I’m my keeper winner of the super bowl gets a trophy to keep with engraving. This works for this league since half of the members are out of state. I played in a another league where we had a belt that was passed from champion to champion. I honestly like both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in a league that has people all over the world, we had a trophy but once the first person outside of the US won it everyone else decided to stop using it. So the only ones that wanted to stop using the trophy voted and now we have to buy a jersey for a player on our fantasy team if no jersey is bought no money is rewarded.

I am in a league that has people all over the world, we had a trophy but once the first person outside of the US won it everyone else decided to stop using it. So the only ones that wanted to stop using the trophy voted and now we have to buy a jersey for a player on our fantasy team if no jersey is bought no money is rewarded.

Jersey is an interesting idea. Is this a jersey of a player on your team or custom made with the tram name?

Jersey is an interesting idea. Is this a jersey of a player on your team or custom made with the tram name?

It's for a player on your team as long as they are on your roster. Me personally I dislike the change. It just makes one more thing in my closet i will never wear. I would rather pay for the shipping if I am going to be out the 80-100 bucks anyway.

So, friends and I were debating this week about which is best for celebrating a fantasy championship.

A Trophy, Belt, or Ring?

Which would you choose?

We have a belt for the big money league I am in. Also whomever is in last place has to host (and pay for) the end of the year dinner.

Money.

A trophy would be cool to display, but if you could figure out a fun way to display the belt, it would have a ton of fun traveling around if you did the league year after year!

Money is always there. Cash is always king, but that doesn't give memories for years to come.

We have a belt for the big money league I am in. Also whomever is in last place has to host (and pay for) the end of the year dinner.

That's a great idea of keeping guys playing who might be out of the playoffs. Nothing worse when lineups aren't filled.

That's a great idea of keeping guys playing who might be out of the playoffs. Nothing worse when lineups aren't filled.

that's the main reason I implemented it. Also there is a $2 "you suck" tax for every loss and that money goes into the pot for the end of year dinner/drink fund.

I'd say trophy maybe belt but definitely not a ring

I really like the idea of charging a couple of dollars for the losses and having the last place team pay for dinner during the draft. However, my home league is now half local and half online due to people living in other states. 15 years still going but takes a lot more work to get everyone together.

How long has your league been going?

Trophy purchased and can't wait for everyone to see the new trophy for our winning team.

that's the main reason I implemented it. Also there is a $2 "you suck" tax for every loss and that money goes into the pot for the end of year dinner/drink fund.

I love your league! Got an opening??

I'd vote for a belt. It would be cool to display.

My neighborhood league made the worst team fly a yard flag saying they sucked at FFL.

I'd say trophy maybe belt but definitely not a ring
Yeah, wearing around your fantasy championship ring would be pretty hilariously sad imo.

belt is the coolest IMO....i have one, i will take a pic when i get home and post it

I'd vote for a belt. It would be cool to display.

My neighborhood league made the worst team fly a yard flag saying they sucked at FFL.

I just drove by and saw one league must have made their lowest place team take out a billboard to say who the champion was and how "Joe, is the worst fantasy player in the world", with a picture of Joe. :LOL:

Tattoo. a football with year, # of teams & $ sign for auction, snake wrapped around the football for a snake draft. Just show it to people and they know how legit you are. 2019 $16? damn, that guy knows his ****.

One of my leagues, the last place guy has to put a license plate holder stating he came in last place and sucks at Fantasy Football till the next draft.

One of my leagues, the last place guy has to put a license plate holder stating he came in last place and sucks at Fantasy Football till the next draft.
That’s hilarious!!! I might copy you guys on that one.

In one league we use a trophy. I won it 3 years in a row and am itching to get it back. We have a belt in another league, came in second this year and that’s been the closest I’ve been to owning it. For last place in the belt league we have a very inappropriate trophy with a cartoon/doll Bono hugging a huge dark thing that rhymes with pilpo. It’s a South Park theme auction Super League that I absolutely love.
In another league least place has to take everyone out to pizza and give each person a ton of quarters to play on the arcade. Luckily I’ve never “won” it before

This was our 10th year so this year we did a lonbardi trophy replica.

We payout 1st, 2nd, 3rd and regular season points leader.

If you come in last, you have to wear a dress to a bar....

Now, I heard one league where if you lose you have to go take the SATs lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back