• a quarter pound Hebrew National or Nathan's
  • bacon [wrapped or in the roll]
  • light dijon
  • corn relish [Stonewall Kitchen preferred]
  • kraut [Bubbies preferred]
  • lightly toasted brat bun
but that's just me...

Last edited:
5 all day long, every day. Love the splitting and charring.

It's a hot dog, coupled with maximum laziness.

I have legitimately pondered before whether a hot dog is worth the propane :ROFLMAO:
No. Maximum laziness would be not slotted and cold, right from the package. If you can take the time to slot, then you at the worst should heat the things up in a pan over some sort of heat - not microwaves. Microwaves are reserved for fake bacon (due to my weight loss) and left over Chinese or frozen vegetables.

But, yea, on second thought, I guess it's close.

4 is the correct answer

Got to be 5 for me. Lovin' some char!

5...................smoothered with Bertman's Ballpark Mustard. For those that don't know what Bertman's Mustard is then you haven't had a dog that is #1

Carolina Bright Leaf Hotdogs!
CD4A6D1B-757E-4F0E-AF18-5A9F3B20FA09.png

For me it's #5, and I will go a step further and say I would actually make it even more charred.
I feel like charring a hotdog is doing it a favor hahaha

It's a hot dog, coupled with maximum laziness.

I have legitimately pondered before whether a hot dog is worth the propane :ROFLMAO:
I use the microwave for a lot of things, but hot dogs aren't one of them. When I'm too lazy to fire up the grill for hot dogs, I just stick it on a fork and cook it over one of the burners on the stove. If I cooked, that means I don't have to clean up, right??? :LOL:

That's a four for me, dawg.

3 would be good to go!

Three for me, although I would eat any of them

3.5 for me

Annoyed its going to rain all weekend, really wanted to get the grill going especially after this and the bbq thread

5...................smoothered with Bertman's Ballpark Mustard. For those that don't know what Bertman's Mustard is then you haven't had a dog that is #1

For me, a 3. For my Mom, a 5, Or maybe a 6 or 7! And yes, Bertman's is the best! The only thing better might be a chili dog. Just up the road from me is a bar that serves something called a "Fat Tommy Dog". Bun length all beef dog, with a chili sauce that is the zingiest that I've ever had. My buddies and I used to think the chili dog served at a local golf course was the best around. It quickly fell into second place after I tasted this.

Forgot about the dogs and ended up with #5 great tasting version!

All beef #3 or #4, with mustard, relish, onions, diced tomatoes and celery salt. Poppy seed bun if available. Yum!

🌭

Back