Which Pizza Are You Ordering?

I usually order whatever a pizza place's "Meat Lovers Pizza" is, so that would be The Animal. But there are some intriguing choices on that menu and I like trying new things! It would be a toss-up between the Hot Chicken & Waffles or the Cheeseburger Deluxe.
Those were the top two unique ones on my queue. I'm sure one of them makes you think of the real version of the food and the other is malpractice to the food. My guess would be the cheeseburger has a better chance.

Saucy Chick

The Animal - if I could add habenero or jalapeno

If I could only pick one it would be the Buffalo Soldier

Saucy Chick, Chicken and Waffles, Hog Wild. Maybe not all in one day but these three need to be tried.

I’d like to try the chicken and waffles because why not.

Cheesin...A lovely cheese pizza, just for me.

Sanders Ferry Supreme delisioso

The Animal wins this menu for me.

Hot chicken and waffle for sure. The buffalo soldier sounds good but the celery kinda puts me off

My go to pizza is pepperoni, Italian sausage and black olive, so I'm going Animal here and add black olives to it.

Goodness, my mouth is watering... going with the Nashville Hot Chicken, but would be just as happy with Chicken and Waffles or Gone Hog Wild

lots of solid choices, I would either modify the five-o and drop the banana peppers and bacon.
or go with meatball or the margarita.

Thinking I’d go Animal first time but might go Nashville Hot Chicken.

feeling a Margherita pie tonight.

I am going with the Animal

Back