Which Pro best matches your apparel style?

Big John! Although, I don't have his mid section, nor his great swing.

daly-630x412.jpg

Most all of my stuff is Puma so I'll say Bryson or Rickie. I'll add some pattern or color in the shirts but pants or shorts are khaki, light to medium gray, blue and, once in a while, white.

BAC9A239-199B-4B7B-8BB3-DCCD75DAC229.jpeg

probably Jordan Spieth. I wear a lot of grey and blue.

right now, Harry Higgs

harry-higgs-deep-v.jpg

Gary Woodland, like his style and frame is similar to mine

Duffy Waldorf.
I like Aloha/Hawaiian print shirts.

Harry Higgs is my spirit animal!

Tiger. But with slim and tapered slacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I aspire to be like ...View attachment 8990693

I need help
🤣

Holy cow! What is up with that guy? Does he have Elfin genes? And what's up with that shirt? I'd like to know who decided that there weren't enough graphics on it and needed more. I'd like to give them a good slapping around!

OMG! I've played courses kind of out in the boonies that allow for cargo or gym shorts, no shirts, etc., and I have never seen a worse look than this one! YIKES!:eek:

more Jordan or Rickie, I wear a lot of solids, no stripes, blues and grey and black, but i got a lot of Orange too, couple of limes greens

Probably Hatton or Hovland? I'm sort of like an out-of-shape version of those two.

What pro do you most identify with from a style perspective?

For me, I’d almost have to say Jordan Spieth. Spends a lot of time in monochromatic or neutral colors, solids, and looks classy. Big fan of the Under Armour cuts and colors.
Great Thread!
I wish I had the mentality to rockn out like Pat Perez, would love to play a round with that man.
For awhile I was rocking out bright Puma gear like Ricky Fowler.
Now my dress style is much more mature :)

a26ac67e01be6c4654d07acf79368e5b.jpg

Bubba

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 3.22.06 AM.png

5adf6709473e3.image.jpg

I'll take John Daly!

Spieth for me. I’ve always liked his basic colors and every once in awhile he throws a little curveball to a shirt, belt, or 1/4 zip, some of which I have and still wear. I’m usually not one to go super flashy with golf apparel and would be pretty happy rocking nearly ever my outfit he goes with.

Spieth for me. I’ve always liked his basic colors and every once in awhile he throws a little curveball to a shirt, belt, or 1/4 zip, some of which I have and still wear. I’m usually not one to go super flashy with golf apparel and would be pretty happy rocking nearly ever my outfit he goes with.

I'm kind of the same way. Earth tones for the most part, with the occasional bright yellow or sky blue shirt mixed in. I once bought a shirt with bold, brightly colored graphics on it. It was a beautiful shirt, and if I was still in my 20's I'd have pulled it off. In my 60's, not so much!

40 years ago I was a clothes horse. I cleaned up real good, and had a great sense of style. Why? Because my Mom was very stylish, and raised us kids to be the same. Heck, she'd dress up to go buy a bag of potatoes at the local supermarket! Why? Because her Mom attended a school of fashion design in Europe before emigrating to the United States, and imparted her ideas of the importance of style to all of her 10 children. Looking at the old pictures, those folks knew how to dress!

But, I think it's important to be age appropriate. I no longer have that fancy shirt. I got a big mustard stain on it that I couldn't get out, so that problem kind of took care of itself. Nowadays, I have what I consider to be a nice golf wardrobe. Varied, but not too garish. And suited to my age,

Back