Which putter grip do you use?

tour snsr contour pro 104 with a mark mcnulty grip style

I grip my putter like Langer, McCaron, and Scott

Super Stroke 3.0 and a claw grip at this time. For years I used a standard grip on my putter and standard grip holding the putter.

I have tried experimenting with a couple of different grips (left hand low, claw, etc) but always revert back to the standard right below left

In terms of actual grip on the putter, I have the Superstroke Mid-Slim 2.0

one putter has the P2 React Tour which I think really works for what they claim... my other 2 putters I just put on GripMaster FL27 grips. Such great feel!!

I was standard, moved to claw in December and am putting of much better than before. Much better rhythm and consistency of strike

I have tried experimenting with a couple of different grips (left hand low, claw, etc) but always revert back to the standard right below left

In terms of actual grip on the putter, I have the Superstroke Mid-Slim 2.0
Exactly this. Superstroke Mid-Slim 2.0 and as much as I've tried to adopt other gripping styles I've never succeeded in getting the same intuitive sense of distance feel. So I always end up back to my old RH low style.

I use a claw style grip. Until I did, everything I tried led to my right hand taking over and trying to steer the ball. It works great for me and I am not even considering anything else.

Same as pictured by OldandStiff... For the last several years, anyway. I used to be just a standard interlock as used on all other clubs. then for a while I went with the grip as shown in the pictures, but having the butt end locked against my forearm while gripping all the way down. Keeping the interlock across all clubs seems more natural and comfortable. The finger down the shaft is something I saw someone else doing and just tried it. No idea if it actually DOES anything, though.

I use reverse overlap with my left index finger pointing down. My grandfather taught me the grip when I was 16 and I have been using it ever since. The grip on my putter is the Lamkin SinkFit Skinny, possibly the best putter grip I have ever used...
521E0989-D241-48C0-9E80-E37C50480A0B.jpeg

Back