JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Assuming traveling opens up for you this year, which state are you planning to visit to play that is not your own?

Right now Nevada and Florida.

I'll definitely be hitting Mass, CT, and NH (although this is basically my home state). Sadly those are just car trips, no airfare trips in my future at the moment.

Montana

So far Florida in April. Plan to play in Wisconsin in the summer as well. Maybe another one depending on how things go.

Florida. And nearby, Massachusetts.

Florida and South Carolina.

Minnesota and Wisconsin, golf and fish this summer.

Florida from 3/19 - 4/5, and I'm hoping to play at least 6 times with my youngest daughter to get her ready for her sophomore high school golf season. Hopefully, it will happen this year after not having a season last year.

Assuming traveling opens up for you this year, which state are you planning to visit to play that is not your own?
Nevada. I have a Poker tourney hopefully!

I miss the Carolinas. I miss my yearly trip in late March to North Myrtle to get the season going.

It SUCKS to not have it on the schedule again this year.

No plans yet, but planning on VA, NJ, IL, and CA. Possibly NC too.

Florida from 3/19 - 4/5, and I'm hoping to play at least 6 times with my youngest daughter to get her ready for her sophomore high school golf season. Hopefully, it will happen this year after not having a season last year.

Lucky for her to have a spring training. Might have to get a round in up by Ft Myers.

Most likely play in Nevada, since it's right next door, other than that ......... wherever a THP Experience might take me!

Nevada (thanks again), Indiana, Kentucky, maybe Michigan if I get a whim and long weekend.

I know for a fact I am going to South Carolina for a golf trip in May. If you could inform me where the Morgan Cup will be contested I can fully answer this question. Until then I will have to leave you in suspense. Help me help you @JB.

CA and probably UT will happen. Maybe one other state to be determined..

I know for a fact I am going to South Carolina for a golf trip in May. If you could inform me where the Morgan Cup will be contested I can fully answer this question. Until then I will have to leave you in suspense. Help me help you @JB.

I genuinely have no idea where it will be yet :ROFLMAO:
Our planning is revolving around dates first, then when gear can ship and finally I will choose a course and location.

No set plans yet, but hoping to hit Florida, PA, NY. Possibility of Arizona in there too.

Dreaming of heading back to KC to play with friends, mostly on the KS side.

North Carolina.

More than likely Arizona...it is so close.

I have set plans for Florida 2 times this year, one in March and one again in late April. I also have my annual trip to Ocean City MD in June. Further out I don't have any set plans.

I have already been to Nevada. California for sure. I would like to get on the eastern side of the country for more golf with THPers. Ohio, the Virginia area, Massachusetts, New York/NJ, all would be good. I also want to play in Texas soon.

Back