Just went to Tampa and Streamsong... hoping to make it out to AZ/NV, SC, MD and PA for golf this year

Hoping Utah, Missouri, and possibly Cali? Not sure on any of them but the first two would be easiest.

Assuming traveling opens up for you this year, which state are you planning to visit to play that is not your own?
Wisconsin. My wife's cousin is getting married in Wisconsin in October and Im planning on hitting up Geneva National, Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run. Who knows, I may hit up a bunch of other courses while we're there.

MI and FL. Possibly NC.

Nevada and Texas are a given. I will be in Tahoe at some point and I will definitely do a long weekend.

I will visit Texas to see the in-laws.

I am trying to get a couple weekend planned and I will revolve it around golf selfishly for me and one of the couples that will be flying in. I think Arizona is going to be in the mix. Palm Springs will be in the mix which as far as I am concerned is a different state than the Bay Area. Colorado and New Mexico might be in the mix too.

Massachusetts, New York, Oregon

Georgia, South Carolina, California.

MI and IL always happen. KS, ID, WA, and ME should too. Covid killed three trips last year and hopefully they'll all happen in 2021. An easy trip over to Wichita to golf with my brother. Boise and Tacoma to see my two youngest. Usually fly but always find a way to golf despite not lugging sticks with me. 'Down East' Maine to make up for missing niece's graduation last June. Also working on a possible long weekend to Vegas and if everything breaks my way maybe get to add IA and NE to my states golfed in. NV, IA, and NE are lower priority than trips tied to family though.

Missouri and Kentucky for sure. Possibly Michigan, Indiana, WV, & Tennessee

Nevada (Las Vegas trip in April)
North Carolina
Michigan

Missouri

Payne’s Valley

whatever state the THP experience i get into is in :love::cool:

Definitely will be Florida for one. Possibly Oklahoma

Maybe Illinois

I am ready to get in the truck and head to south florida........

Already done CA. Would like to get in SC, possibly GA, and maybe another CA trip or two depending on things :)

Hoping to get to Wisconsin (Dells) and maybe California (South Lake Tahoe). I would be going to kayak, but want to throw in some golf while I'm in both places.

Going to Wyoming in June!

North Carolina is the only thing planned so far for me

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure I'll make it to LA for a round at some point this year.

Maybe NC, CA, and/or MO, if invitations are still open.

We're going to Panama City in March and Colorado Springs in April ;)

Hoping to get to Wisconsin (Dells) and maybe California (South Lake Tahoe). I would be going to kayak, but want to throw in some golf while I'm in both places.

Wild Rock in the Dells is awesome!

Back