Will be in Nevada in early March. Will likely drive to Louisiana for a round and will likely be playing in Mexico in October.

Nevada, and the boss wants to put together a trip for customers at Payne's Valley in the Ozarks.

Oregon to play Bandon.

It’s funny actually that I see this today. I have a client that lives in MA. He comes down every spring for a couple weeks but did not make it last year due to COVID. He called me yesterday and said he has to come down and get his daughter from school at Clemson and thought instead of his normal trip he may just have me and a buddy meet him at Pinehurst so he can treat us to 2 full days of golf. I was not expecting that at all but man it would be amazing!

2 hour drive, but you're right. I've just never golfed in MN and that has to change. Lawsonia is great. Still trying to make my way to Big Fish and Geneva.
Well, when youre ready, reach out and I can give you a great list or maybe we can plan a round or two.?
My first inclination would be to tell you to head to the Brainard Lakes area. Some great fun courses, awesome scenery, 2hrs north of Twin Cities.
The Classic at Maddens, The Preserve, Deacons Lodge, Legacy Courses at Craguns, Golden Eagle, there's more...
And then in Biwabik, 2 great courses, Giants Ridge and The Quarry
And there are plenty within the twin cities area as well.
Mid June to End of Sept best times to visit.

Florida and Nevada are on my radar this year

SC in April. Would like to knock off Wisconsin from the “never played in the state before” list. Should be easy since we now live about 10 miles from the border. Maybe Iowa if I get adventurous, maybe Nevada if I get lucky (looking at you Morgan Cup).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KY, NC, and FL are on my list for starters.

South Carolina. Not specifically for golf, but I'll be playing! I'm sure I'll end up playing in NJ at least this year...and I have hopes for others if I'm lucky enough to get into a THP Event/Experience this year.

Well, I'm contemplating doing a formal call-out to Old & Stiff, so maybe Arkansas.

New York, California, South Carolina, Florida.

Oklahoma for business

South Carolina, late July:ROFLMAO:

Based out of MA, will be visiting Maine this summer as always (in-laws live in the Rockland area) to play some local courses. Usually we play Samoset but will be adding Cape Arundel on the way up. Heading to Nevada in June.

Probably play some other Northeast states as well. Trying to see if it is feasible to drive or ferry to Bethpage from Southeastern MA one day this summer.

We will be Rving out of Florida by the end of the year and Traveling around Maine depending on weather conditions of course.
Arizona would be next choice.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Have played in SC, NC so far. Hit MD next week. PA soon after, CT, MA, NJ, NY and RI in summer. Scotland August and NV and UT in October for the Morgan Cup.

Traveled for the first time ever to Nevada and in another week traveling to California!

Traveled for the first time ever to Nevada and in another week traveling to California!

Back