Assuming traveling opens up for you this year, which state are you planning to visit to play that is not your own?
Ohio 🙄, California, Texas maybe a few more

I really want to get to MN or AZ.

I really want to get to MN or AZ.
Your from Wisconsin and want to get to MN.?
That's like an hour drive.:)
However, I would say the same as there are a lot of very nice WISC. courses I've yet to play. Big Fish, Lake Geneva, Lawsonia are still on my list.

Weeks away from Hilton Head.

Missouri & South Carolina

Going to AZ in a couple weeks to play and may get out to Oregon as well.

Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee

However, I would say the same as there are a lot of very nice WISC. courses I've yet to play. Big Fish, Lake Geneva, Lawsonia are still on my list.

Lawsonia links is incredible

Kentucky for sure. Hope others as well

2 hour drive, but you're right. I've just never golfed in MN and that has to change. Lawsonia is great. Still trying to make my way to Big Fish and Geneva.

Last edited:
Definitely Florida and almost certainly Maryland and NC at some point this year. Will have to see if we can add any others to the list.

Tennessee, South Carolina, maybe Florida

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nevada and Arizona for sure as I can drive from San Diego. I'm also hoping to visit friends in Austin and Nashville this year and hoping to turn those into golf trips.

Californiaaaa.

Oregon this weekend. Possibly Vegas or AZ in March. Palm Springs, CA in April.

Anyone coming to WA let me know and we'll try get a round in :cool:

South Carolina.

Haven't been to Myrtle since we sold the condo at Legends, once the kids started college, in 2013. I'd previously gone every year since 1995 and multiple times/year once we bought in 2001.

Long enough now that I'm missing the courses. And LOL... I'm only a 3 hour drive away since a 2015 move from NY to NC.

About time.

I live in NC but travel in my work in almost 30plus states. I do it virtually now. A little travel in the South.

Probably head to NC some this Spring to visit my youngest son and play some rounds with him.

California in December would be nice 😉, border should be open but then 🤞.

States I know I will play in (other than home) are Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, and Tennessee.

I hope to get to a few others, maybe out west.

Most likely sticking local to New England. Would love to get some rounds in with family in SC and maybe a trip out west to NV though.

Back