I think I may be the only one on this forum that does not care for Angels Envy.

Nope there are two of us, never acquired a taste for Bourbon.

I absolutely love Bourbon, just not Angels Envy.

Ahh!!! LOL, when I was younger my palette got poisoned by my friends who happened to be scotch drinkers. :drinks:

I think I may be the only one on this forum that does not care for Angels Envy.
That’s okay though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What’s your whiskey of choice?

That’s okay though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What’s your whiskey of choice?
[/QUO

I probably drink more Bird Dog than anything else because of it's price. I do however prefer the following and always have a bottle or two on hand. Just to name a few of what could be a long list.

High west American Prairie
Four Roses Small Batch
Elijah Craig Small batch
Woodford Reserve
Maker's Mark

Four Roses Small Batch
I have a small unopened bottle of this in my pantry as we speak. Haven’t tried it yet as it was a gift but I’m excited now!

images.jpg

If anybody out there in THP land is a Highland Park fan, I highly recommend this dram. It's got a bit of smoke to it and is very good. :drinks:

Just poured a TALL Basil Hayden’s to kill the bottle. Need to open something else later. Should be a good night lol

c605090f77a9cd62acc5e7997f278fd9.jpg

Treated myself to this years Woodford Master Collection, Chocolate Malted Rye.

The Forty Creek is going down pretty easy tonight!

Finally got to eat our Thanksgiving dinner today. After dinner Manhattan.IMG_20191130_164623461.jpg

Went to a Party Source release today in KY and got a bottle of Michter's 10 year. Looking forward to breaking that open.

I am normally a purist who likes mid to top shelf whiskey but I just tried a combination of Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey mixed with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and was blown away by each of them as a dessert drink. Mixing them into an alcoholic Reese's Cup will be dangerous.

Just added these bad boys to my liquor cabinet.
20191205_125021.jpg

From the couple of reviews I read about the GoT House Tully I wasn't really expecting much from this bottle. But it surprised me. I had a wee few drams last night and the House Tully was very tasty and went down nice and easy. I would recommend this to other people. :drinks:

Last edited:
I just started watching neat on hulu, amazing documentary on bourbon!

So...our threesome’s birdie/eagle, birdie putt short, chip-in game resulted in $129 in the kitty for us to purchase a bottle of whiskey, to drink sometime this winter and revisit our season. I’m open to suggestions on what to buy for around $130.

So...our threesome’s birdie/eagle, birdie putt short, chip-in game resulted in $129 in the kitty for us to purchase a bottle of whiskey, to drink sometime this winter and revisit our season. I’m open to suggestions on what to buy for around $130.

What are your preferences? Also your friends.

pricing will vary based on your area so Ill go off of suggested MSRP

Michters Barrel Proof Rye
High West Bouyre
High West Mid Winter Night's Dram
Elijah Craig 18 (if you can find it)

92d6d42361f8e2c6ea3f7b7e00561b1f.jpg

Had some room in the cabinet and came across three that were missing in the collection.

@baylrballa that peated balcones is no joke!!! I’m loving how deep the flavor is!

fd280914fbc305572593185e63125d73.jpg

I’ve been looking for this slippery devil for a long time! Came recommended by a friend up north and wouldn’t rest until I could find it. Let’s hope it doesn’t suck lol

I have an entire shelf of bourbon/whiskey now. Even tobasco!07521E4A-0028-44DF-A6E1-E226E94819EE.jpeg

48fc29f6a0b2ab340e6f7e28b6ea8d6c.jpg

My son turned 21 today. I told him that I wanted to enjoy a glass with him to celebrate, but he had to choose the pours from my collection. He picked Blantons and Rock Hill. Makes a father proud.

Picked up some Holiday Cheer for Xmas. :drinks:

20191220_124319.jpg

Back