Having a few sips by the fire, Beautiful night.

Downed about half a bottle of Elijah Craig last saturday... didnt get out of bed until the afternoon lol! Man that stuff goes down smooth!

alc.gif

Downed about half a bottle of Elijah Craig last saturday... didnt get out of bed until the afternoon lol! Man that stuff goes down smooth!
I Need to get another bottle of that. It is so good.

I'm so stoked right right now because I got notification that my Bettinardi Blues Brothers putter will be coming tomorrow sometime. This calls for a few wee drams tonight.
So Highland Park 16 (Twisted Tattoo) for tonight seems appropriate.

highland-park-twisted-tattoo-16-year-old-1.jpg

I'm so stoked right right now because I got notification that my Bettinardi Blues Brothers putter will be coming tomorrow sometime. This calls for a few wee drams tonight.
So Highland Park 16 (Twisted Tattoo) for tonight seems appropriate.

View attachment 8957839
At first I thought you were gonna say there was a Bettinardi Whiskey. Enjoy

At first I thought you were gonna say there was a Bettinardi Whiskey. Enjoy

Ya know at this stage right now, I probably would. Maybe it would help me putt better. Nah, I really doubt it. (y) :laughing:

I’m not normally not a fan of anything from Jim Beam, but for $20 at 100 proof, bottled in bond, I’m willing to give it a shot.
401B908A-2C59-472D-879D-B361CF1D2F82.jpeg

I know the gluten gets cooked out of the whiskey, but I've just been avoiding it and going with things from sources that don't contain gluten to begin with like Titos vodka and Hornitos plata tequila. (I'd like to try the aged Hornitos version now over ice with lime. Sick of mixers.)
Makers Mark is one I might consider picking up to try again. Its often cited as "gluten free" despite the grain aspect.
Tried White Claw Cherry for some day drinking and its too sweet. Yuck. Gluten free or not, its the new Zima. :LOL:

Two new birds have joined my flock, I think the BIB Chestnut Farms will get the nod tonight.

096CEBC6-7413-4CE1-8D63-2D92E9F6E00B.jpeg

A friend brought this over for my birthday toast. Very sippable spirit. This version is no longer made. The full Bourye has more of the Rye spice come through the bland. But for a thursday night sipper to toast my b-day....it was perfection.

1599254151575.png

It took a few extra months, but it’s Kentucky Derby day!!! Traditions continue!!

DD10CB95-B59A-4619-94EB-FF8F5F5CBC5B.jpeg

Made a run to the local fermented emporium this afternoon, the AA cabinet was getting low. Somewhat disappointed they didn't have any of the Balcones Texas Single Malt. So anyway, I picked up a couple of bottlesto resupply. alc.gif

20200905_130505.jpg

The Glen Scotia 15 is up first. This will be my first Cambletown region, interested in how this puppy will taste.

Picked this up yesterday. Duncan Taylor blended scotch whisky, 12 year old. A very nice, smooth $25.00 drink.

9 9 20 whiskey.jpg

Back