I got into some 1792 my son got me, quite good even for a rum drinker.

Watching the movie Red tonight. With the right beverage.

20201022_001638.jpg

Sad day as my BT is now retired. Now to hunt for more as it’s not super easy to get in my parts.

Attachments

• 26E19BCD-5B21-4836-892E-61C09E1C1F6B.jpeg
    26E19BCD-5B21-4836-892E-61C09E1C1F6B.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 13
I need to find myself some of this. It isn't available in OH. I need to make a trip south across the river to find some.
Want me to pick you some up? I plan to make a trip tomorrow.

Yes! Enjoying some Boston spirits this evening.

Want me to pick you some up? I plan to make a trip tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer. I'm sorry I just saw this but I think I'm ok for right now. It does appear to have made its way into Ohio so I'll probably see some around at some point.

High West Double Rye tonight.

I got given a bottle of this by my inlaws the day I became a Canadian Citizen and have been buying it since for a reasonably cheap sipper
REd Cask.png

I treat myself to this (and variants) when I want something a fancier. Also mix it with Ginger Ale sometimes for a long drink (which is how it was served to me at the factory in Dublin when we did the tour)

Jameson.jpg

I got given a bottle of this by my inlaws the day I became a Canadian Citizen and have been buying it since for a reasonably cheap sipper
View attachment 8971109

I treat myself to this (and variants) when I want something a fancier. Also mix it with Ginger Ale sometimes for a long drink (which is how it was served to me at the factory in Dublin when we did the tour)

View attachment 8971113
I have that bottle of the 99 and it's not half bad! It has that "Crown Royal" lightness to it.
I gave a buddy of my a bottle of 99 from Ice Wine Cask - He really likes it.

Finally got my hands on the coolest bottle ever. I'll see tonight if the juice inside was worth the cost.
1024201228.jpg

Back