Going Japanese tonight...................................alc.gif

20200605_170119.jpg

Do you have some sort of water filtration system that makes strips all the chemicals and sediment out of the water?

We have pretty clean water here already but it does filter before they make ice again.

D1861150-21D6-4F63-81E7-967B6D631F62.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought this silicone ice tray from Sir La Tabe it only does 4 at a time but super easy. View attachment 8974232
Thanks. I do mine in a cooler and use directional freezing to get crystal clear block of ice. Then I can cut the ice into any shape I need. It takes some time though.

Four Roses Small Batch Select tonight

0789177B-7EAC-4720-A3D2-09342A700C2F.jpeg

Do you use this for other drinks since they just are easy access or always cocktails?

I use it for just about everything.

I'm on my 3rd bottle this year.
The current version from 3 weeks ago isn't quite the same as the 1st 2, but is still very good.
The vanilla notes are less in bottle 3. It's spicier overall.

The glass itself is fantastic looking. #jealous

I'm on my 3rd bottle this year.
The current version from 3 weeks ago isn't quite the same as the 1st 2, but is still very good.
The vanilla notes are less in bottle 3. It's spicier overall.

The glass itself is fantastic looking. #jealous
The Vanilla is why I like it so much, but with any bourbon every barrel is a little different.

I love whiskey and get hammered on it every weekend.

7A704A3E-81DA-4201-9FBA-BD42535964CE.jpeg

ad78b399c84bb2e0a7514830a21963f1.jpg

Got my hands on a pretty hard to find bottle here in Ohio. Absolutely does not disappoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put it in another thread but should probably put it here as well. My man @LLIB took care of me.

0AA7982D-E7A1-4F25-A103-0AD72D6D25BD.jpeg

Ok, is this a Bourbon or a Whiskey? I thought there's a difference between them.

Yes, it's both haha so, it's kind of like the "all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares" type thing. All bourbons are "whiskey", but to be a bourbon, you must adhere to more rules.

I'm sure someone can correct me, but I believe it has to be made in the US, put in the barrel at <125 proof, > 51% corn in the mash bill, only new, charred oak barrels to age, and once aged cannot be "finished" other than to bring it to proof. Taking it a step further, when "bottled in bond," it must be put in the barrel at 100 proof, and aged within a federally bonded facility.

I put it in another thread but should probably put it here as well. My man @LLIB took care of me.

View attachment 8975465

Nice! Heard good things about the FRSiB. Have only had their small batch, but this is on the short list if I ever see it available around here!!

Back