The Facebook bourbon exchange came through for me. 4 new bottles of bourbon and 1 bottle of scotch from someone that doesn't understand "bourbon" exchange🤣View attachment 8987007
Go the last bottle today, but I may have indulged some since the first bottle arrived :)

that's a pretty solid lineup.

Picked this one up while on vacation. Pretty tasty with a long slow burn finish. Shame I have to drink it all by Tuesday.

Attachments

• B3F7883F-2603-40C1-B1CB-D1155A6E37C1.jpeg
    B3F7883F-2603-40C1-B1CB-D1155A6E37C1.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 6
Am I doing this right?
6D833C02-1CBC-46C6-A914-4CCFB0D81A3B.jpeg

I got this for XMAS, but in the tiny sample bottle.
I want to try it, but I don't want to open it.
I have never had it either. Somehow I was blessed and ended up with the 1.75 bottle, so I am waiting for the right time with some friends or a special occasion since I have cut down on drinking these days.

I have never had it either. Somehow I was blessed and ended up with the 1.75 bottle, so I am waiting for the right time with some friends or a special occasion since I have cut down on drinking these days.
That's awesome. It is very good. I don't think it distributes to Oklahoma sadly...

Just made an Irish coffee with The Irishman small pot whiskey.

Had Jefferson’s Ocean last night at dinner. Was good, but not sure I’d go to it again over other choices. Anyone have experience with it that maybe I missed something?

Thats a nice pour,(love their single barrel) does that glass ruin the flavor?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Believe me, it almost got chucked out the door (the glass not the 4Roses)

Had Jefferson’s Ocean last night at dinner. Was good, but not sure I’d go to it again over other choices. Anyone have experience with it that maybe I missed something?
Do you know if it was the regular recipe or the wheated one? Sometimes their different "voyage" batches are a wheated recipe. I think Jefferson's Reserve is a decent drink and that the Ocean can be a marketing ploy. I'm not sure that the concept actually does much to change the whiskey at all. However, we just opened up a bottle of a Voyage 22 wheated recipe that was phenomenal. It was a state of Ohio barrel pick.

Do you know if it was the regular recipe or the wheated one? Sometimes their different "voyage" batches are a wheated recipe. I think Jefferson's Reserve is a decent drink and that the Ocean can be a marketing ploy. I'm not sure that the concept actually does much to change the whiskey at all. However, we just opened up a bottle of a Voyage 22 wheated recipe that was phenomenal. It was a state of Ohio barrel pick.

Unfortunately I didn’t see the bottle and the menu didn’t have any details on it. I’ll have to find it somewhere else and try it again. It was good, but not as hyped as the server made it out to be I guess.

Unfortunately I didn’t see the bottle and the menu didn’t have any details on it. I’ll have to find it somewhere else and try it again. It was good, but not as hyped as the server made it out to be I guess.
It was probably just the regular Ocean. When it comes down to it the regular Jefferson's Reserve should be cheaper and still be a decent pour.

Heard about some Sweetens Cove Whiskey, had to call on my wife's boss in GA to find it!

Picked this up the other day. Pretty pretty tasty.

image-2021-01-09-18:57:07-112.JPG

Back