Normally, Johnnie Walker Green Label for straight drinking whiskey, only tiny molecule or two of ice cold water. For whiskey made here in the colonies, Duke Bourbon, the favorite formula of Duke Wayne himself.

Tried out a new beverage this weekend. Very tasty!!!

GAtylnym.jpg

Today was a good day to restock and try something new20210409_153901.jpg

IMG_6942.jpeg

Like the woodford wheat. Didn't like the Angels envy but is is soooo popular I am going to give it another shot.

Like the woodford wheat. Didn't like the Angels envy but is is soooo popular I am going to give it another shot.

I’ve never had the wheat, thought I’d give it a shot. I’ve had Angels Envy twice. Liked it the first time but not the second. I think they gave me the rye the second time, didn’t taste anything like I remembered

Some cask strength

1618088688228541062577301595851.jpg

I’ve never had the wheat, thought I’d give it a shot. I’ve had Angels Envy twice. Liked it the first time but not the second. I think they gave me the rye the second time, didn’t taste anything like I remembered
The Rye is usually the most desired AE. The rum barrel aging gives it a really smooth sweetness.

I like the Woodford Wheat. The bottle I have of it has a really nice, mellow cherry flavor to it that sets it apart from the other wheat whiskeys I have.

The Rye is usually the most desired AE. The rum barrel aging gives it a really smooth sweetness.

I like the Woodford Wheat. The bottle I have of it has a really nice, mellow cherry flavor to it that sets it apart from the other wheat whiskeys I have.

Maybe I got them backwards and I just bought the one I didn’t care for, lol. This sh!t’s hard to keep up with

A friend gifted me this for beating him in the tourney bracket. Interesting brand.
0409210455.jpg

Went in a little hole in the wall store I had forgotten about and found this. They had a pretty good selection compared to the local stores and the prices were good

9E78EAA7-DB0E-437D-A5AC-A9A616862311.jpeg

Birthday whiskey from son in law. 95% wheat and quite tasty.
20210418_155828.jpg

Just ordred a bottle for the PGA!

Went to a neighborhood bourbon tasting last night. Old Forrester 1920 was quite nice.

Mine too. Wasn’t expecting much but was really surprised

Same. When my buddy explained it to me I was dubious. Two bottles later... 🤪

Not released in every state, but the sherry finishing is delicious. Recommend if you like a sweeter bourbon.
20210419_163152.jpg

Last edited:
Back