tonight's flavor:

1607563653843.png

View attachment 8978920
Buddy of mine just had his first born a couple hours ago. Cheers boys.

I once sat next to the owner of a Napa winery at a dinner at the winery. This older eastern european woman was drinking her own red wine with an ice cube in it. She leaned over to me and said "Don't ever let anyone tell you how to drink your wine. You drink it however you want."

I'm not going to tell you how to drink your bourbon.

I once sat next to the owner of a Napa winery at a dinner at the winery. This older eastern european woman was drinking her own red wine with an ice cube in it. She leaned over to me and said "Don't ever let anyone tell you how to drink your wine. You drink it however you want."

I'm not going to tell you how to drink your bourbon.

If this were real (it's not fellas, for a multitude of reasons) then I would absolutely expect to be smacked across the face as hard as that person could.

EDF0E460-B133-4F1C-B0DB-895F30FE725E.jpeg
Can’t go wrong with Woodford. Cheers

1B17E4D6-0382-4C5B-98AB-8CB0F786C0AB.jpegB465FDBA-41D6-46BF-9FA2-4A8279F13D57.jpeg
Weird hobby but getting good crystal clear ice results for bourbon when I want it.
The left is the ice I have been making. The right is from the fridge.

You need one of our fridges that makes it that way in a ball 🤣
I wish. We looked into them. They are not cheap😂 but I would love it!! I can make the ice balls but I have to shape them with an ice pick. Very tedious.

I got 3 new friends today. Mr. Powers, Mr. Old Forester who is 100, and another Mr. Old Forester who is of the 1920 variety.

For Xmas I know Mr. EH Taylor is coming to stay at my house.

Good times ahead.

Grew up in the state capital of Kentucky. I walked to school with the smell of sour mash in my nose. Big difference in Bourbon and Whiskey.
both are great. The Ky Bourbon trail is a fun way to check them out and play golf

Grew up in the state capital of Kentucky. I walked to school with the smell of sour mash in my nose. Big difference in Bourbon and Whiskey.
both are great. The Ky Bourbon trail is a fun way to check them out and play golf
My brother in law is doing the bourbon trail and it's on my list of things to do!!

Back