White Driver Heads?

i don’t hate it. i just much prefer matte black. and as plain as plain can be.

Not on drivers anymore.

Capture.PNG

I thought they were cool when they first came out, but I'm not really a big fan anymore.

I liked the white club heads.

I like only black driver heads, but for some reason I don’t mind color in my fairway woods.

Wonder if Tour Edge is going white matte

Never gamed a white driver - but Vapor Blue! Amazing!

White and carbon fibre would look awesome in a head.

I was not actively playing golf at the time. Seeing them in the wild today....I’m not a fan.

I love the white driver heads. Played the Taylormade Rocketballz. Wish every OEM had that option but it's not a deal breaker.

Like mentioned above, I like the white accents like TM did on the m-series but never really cared for a solid white head. Saw the limited edition cobra radspeed in white on the weekend and didn’t care much for it

Lots of color options in driver heads exist, including some custom options. White was a craze that lasted a few years, when Cobra and then TaylorMade launched them. Did you like the look?
What head did Cobra have out that was white before TM?

Not a big fan of the white heads. Nothing really against them but it isn’t my preferred look. Can’t wait to see who is making old looks new again.

Always liked the white driver head.....would play it again.

I would prefer something else, but if it was a super hot driver then I would play it anyway.

1620163655818.png

I see a lot of Rocketbalz drivers still being used in the retirement community in Arkansas and amongst our older members at our club

No. I’d be content with matte black or grey for every driver.

I like white. I would play a white driver head in a heartbeat.

The white TM wasn't as much of an issue as the way those models sat behind the ball for me, looked like a driver sized lob wedge in my mind

I’d be good with white!
Should do the white/black/white versa!
But a plain white driver would be fine with me. I have never played anything other than black or red.

I'm good with all white. Any color is fine, as long as it's all the same color (not a fan of the TM M2 look).

View attachment 9006349

I see a lot of Rocketbalz drivers still being used in the retirement community in Arkansas and amongst our older members at our club
One of my regular golf buddies recently resurrected his Rocketballz driver and he hammers that thing!

I owned a white TaylorMade R11. Don't have strong feelings one way or the other about white driver heads - if I liked the club, it wouldn't make or break the decision.

No white drivers for me. I wouldn’t buy a TaylorMade Sim driver because of the white line on it.

Back