Who’s Ready for an Insane 2020?

2020 sounds awesome!

I can't wait for the THP Radio podcasts, will fun to hear hear the crew discussing equipment again.

I rarely enter most contests due to my higher handicap (would not want to hold anybody back) , but I love reading about those that do go. I loved the granddaddy thread. I am also restricted from social media, so those type contests are just a dream for me until I retire.

I rarely enter most contests due to my higher handicap (would not want to hold anybody back) , but I love reading about those that do go. I loved the granddaddy thread. I am also restricted from social media, so those type contests are just a dream for me until I retire.

You NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have to worry about your higher handicap holding someone back. We just had a 30 handicap in the Grandaddy and he had the time of his life.
The name of the website is The Hackers Paradise :D

You NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have to worry about your higher handicap holding someone back. We just had a 30 handicap in the Grandaddy and he had the time of his life.
The name of the website is The Hackers Paradise :D
Great, I really enjoy playing with good golfers. They amaze me with their precesion.

It'll be great to be back in the States full time and playing golf every week! Looking forward to all the goings-on at THP too!

2019 ended with a bang and with UST events and the insane 2020 Morgan cup, we are going to have an absolutely crazy start to the year. Cannot wait!

Bring on 2020!!!!!
My favorites were watching the people run through the warehouse and keep whatever they could put in the cart lol

I’m all about new experiences ?

The time and effort it takes to put these events and experiences together is amazing! Can’t wait to see what we have in store for us!

Ready for an Insane 2020? Any mention of insane reminds me of this:

Definitely looking forward to what @JB and @GolferGal have planned for THP in 2020!!

THP never ever disappoints in any way! I can’t wait to watch it all unfold in 2020! Thank you @JB and @GolferGal for everything you do!

So so so ready! LFG!

Gonna add the Podcasts to my daily drive, how often are the released?

That's alot of awesomeness, can't wait!

Gonna add the Podcasts to my daily drive, how often are the released?

Golf Unfiltered comes every Monday
Ship Show from Callaway comes each Tuesday and Thursday
Range Days the Podcast will come every other week starting at the end of February
And possibly one more.

If you subscribe to THP Radio on iTunes or Google Play you will get each show.
Or you can download the THP Mobile App on either iOS or Android and listen there.

I am ready !!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!

Golf Unfiltered comes every Monday
Ship Show from Callaway comes each Tuesday and Thursday
Range Days the Podcast will come every other week starting at the end of February
And possibly one more.

If you subscribe to THP Radio on iTunes or Google Play you will get each show.
Or you can download the THP Mobile App on either iOS or Android and listen there.
Perfect, Thanks!

READY!

This guy bring on 2020

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back