Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

Won a spot in the 2016 Bridgestone Championship. Flew to Vegas and met @mancest in the airport. We waited for @Iceman! before playing a round that afternoon. Weird part is I mentally processed Roger's moniker as "Mancrest". What idiot flies to Vegas and meets an internet stranger named @mancest? Dateline is a show dedicated to decisions like this.

Waterlefe in either late 2012 or early 2013 with @Trout Bum and @Tadashi70 . I think I shot around 130, they both scared par.

I have not had the pleasure of playing with another THP member as of yet. I’m sure that will change soon.

I don’t remember who I played with but it was one of mikedeans outings at new Albany links. And since then it’s hundreds of rounds mostly with cbaker and grins.

I have not had the opportunity to be on course with fellow THP members... maybe the

Dream Foursome with OGIO !

My first round with a THP'er was with @wluker17 at the Titleist event on a par 3 course. I talked @BCSupreme into joining and we have been friends forever and played many rounds together however. I actually may have been one of the first people to play with him.

Waterlefe in either late 2012 or early 2013 with @Trout Bum and @Tadashi70 . I think I shot around 130, they both scared par.
Wow, you forgot I was there...I am now ruined for the day. We even had beers with war eagle after. I think I lost 14 balls that day

Practice round before the 2017 Titleist event - @zbeekner4 , @JohnSinVA and @Desmond .

John changed the shaft on his driver after a few holes. That crystallized that I was playing with THPers!

Last year with @jbuck31 at our "club". He got me to join THP. Hope to play a few time together at the "club" this coming year.

First time I played with THPers was at an Ohio gathering in the spring on 2017. Our foursome was @mikedean441 @Jman and @Gunner and I was instantly hooked.

My first round with THPers was with @Canadan and somebody else that I can't remember back in 2012 I think when JB and GG used to have the tour van stop gatherings. It was at Bentwater Golf club outside of Atlanta.

I tried taking down several trees for your guys since we were just ahead of you.

@MoparMan almost took out the biggest tree of them all, @MagicSpell in the middle of the fairway on #17 :p
I forgot about that! Haha. That would have been a bad way to miss CDA!

Back