Who calls your best golf moment?

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
I'm sure most of us have done this in either our backyard or our living room. A putt to win The Masters or another important tourney or your all-time best round or shot. Which announcer calls your putt/shot?

It can be any golf announcer or any other sports announcer.

Kevin Harlan for me

I would venture to say some dude from Texas is gonna say Orange Hog for this. Haha

Renton Laidlaw

I would venture to say some dude from Texas is gonna say Orange Hog for this. Haha

Yep, precisely.

Already happened and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Yep, precisely.

Already happened and I wouldn't have it any other way!

"Oh my gosh, he just made a hole in one" - Will live forever in THP lure.

Uncle Verne

Feherty!

If I could have anyone it would be Mike Lang. He's the guy who calls the Penguins games. Golf announcers would be Mcord and Fherety

Bill Murray as Carl Spackler. Must include the phrase "Cinderella Story".

my dream scenario would be Johnny Miller and he would be saying there is no way i can make this particular putt to win the tournament and then i jar it

I don't care who calls the moment, we'll just say Bob Costas, but I want that guy who announces the tee times of the british open to call my name at the start of the round.

I don't care who calls the moment, we'll just say Bob Costas, but I want that guy who announces the tee times of the british open to call my name at the start of the round.
On the tee, from USA, cbaker2882! man that would sound odd lol

On the tee, from USA, cbaker2882! man that would sound odd lol

That guy announcing "From U-S-A, Tom Watson" is one of the greatest things in golf to me.

Feherty.

Followed closely by the dude who used to call the UTEP miners basketball games.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Feherty or Nantz. I kind of like Nantz though there are plenty that don't. Smooth voice, loves golf. No issues from me.

Jim mckay

Jim Nantz for sure

Ken Venturi for me. Loved all his calls.

JM

my dream scenario would be Johnny Miller and he would be saying there is no way i can make this particular putt to win the tournament and then i jar it
It would be perfect if the putt was for a 62 in the US Open :D

Vin Scully without a doubt.

Back