Who can shoot their age?

I can putt my age

Sure in a nine hole round I have

Of course this is a goal of mine, but I'll have to survive several more years to make this happen; I seriously doubt I'll ever shoot a round in the 50's...

I only have to live 20 yrs and maintain my game.

Once in my life for 9 holes, which was a special 9 holes since I was 32

For 9 yes. 45 for 18 is pretty tough.....

If I quit after 13, I am there. Will be 71 in 20 years and hope to still be out there trying to shoot my age.

I'm going to need to exercise and eat better so I can live long enough to give this a run.

I'm going to need to exercise and eat better so I can live long enough to give this a run.
If I had known that I was going to live this long, I would have taken a little better care.

Was scoring 105 from the tips at age 42.
Gave up golf
Started golfing again
Was scoring 101 from the tips at age 64
Was scoring 98 from the tips at age 65
Was scoring 94 from the whites at age 66
Am scoring 82-88 from the whites at age 67

So I'm getting closer. Maybe if I tried the red or gold tees.

I'll get back to you in 40 years.

Did it last November 3rd. Shot -2 68 on a 6077yd course that plays longer than that, rated 69.2/118. I had 16 pars and 2 birdies.

I do not believe I can live long enough to shot my age at my current average ...

I did it this on 9 holes (33) im guessing it will be a while before i can for 18.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I do not believe I can live long enough to shot my age at my current average ...
Let's see here....72 + a 20 cap makes 92, so right about the same time I do....make us some tee times for 2056, I'll swing by to pick you up.

I could for 9 holes (54)........

Back