Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
As those who read some of my posts know, my game has been a bit in the toilet for the last few weeks. I am starting to come out of it, but the odds are slim right now that I can play to my index (I know, I know. Have a better attitude.). Anyway, I have a tournament to play in and I am thinking of taking a flyer.

I have a set of King Forget Tec One Lengths. I have hit them once and thought I will never be able to get used to them, so I stuck with my traditional set. I love those irons. However, I was playing around with the one length set this evening and was striping the gap wedge. The weird thing is that the gap wedge is the one club in the set that so many have struggled with a bit.

So, here it is... I will have no time to practice. If enough people respond with a like to this post, I will throw the one lengths in the bag and game them for my tournament. I will have zero time to practice with them beforehand.

Who dares me?

Last edited:
That could be fun!! Maybe it’s what the doctor ordered to go stress-free?

What’s the tournament for?

That could be fun!! Maybe it’s what the doctor ordered to go stress-free?

What’s the tournament for?

It’s just a local amateur event at one of my two home courses. However, it is scored in the Chicago format, so you can have a blow up hole or two and still be in the game.

It’s just a local amateur event at one of my two home courses. However, it is scored in the Chicago format, so you can have a blow up hole or two and still be in the game.
If it were me, I’d give it a shot! Might make sense to just work on one swing all weekend, and if you were striping a club that you otherwise struggled with... might be worth pursuing! It’d be fun at least!

I say go for it. All you have to lose is you entry fee right?

This must be where we start piling up the “I dare you!”

Your a gangsta get it!

Get it sir!

Nothin' to lose then. Double dog dare ya!

Oh I am

1000000000000000 %

IN ON THIS

LETS GO CRAIGERS

Oh I am

1000000000000000 %

IN ON THIS

LETS GO CRAIGERS

I knew this would get a response from our favorite one lengther.

I’m gonna be the naysayer. I’d play what I know in that tourney and save the OL for a regular round.

They look so good, whatever happens they will be sweet in the bag for the whole day (& you may go low)....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the gap wedge, leave the rest.

I’m gonna be the naysayer. I’d play what I know in that tourney and save the OL for a regular round.

If it were a tournament of consequence, like trying to qualify for the state am or something, I would be in total agreement. This is not a big deal and might be fun, even leaving me feeling no pressure. Wouldn’t it be a riot if I went low with OL?

What if I ended up being a OL lifer? Oh, my man @phoffer would be giddy.

A one one length set...
Why not!? Honestly think it will underperform the normal one? Lol

Just call it a specialty wedge and put it to work.

Back