Who do you have as your favorite for the Masters?

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
After watch Justin Thomas win back to back weeks in Hawaii, I was wondering who the THPers thought was or should be the favorite to win the Masters this years?

There a lots of very talented young and older players that really could make it a really fun tournament this year.

SO let who you think should be the favorite and who you think will win it?

If Rory stays healthy I would put my money on him

Right now, the favorite would have to be Justin Thomas. I think Spieth will rebound from last year's debacle and win this year.

I like Jordan. He'd love nothing more than to rid the demons from last year. I think he does it!

as long as he recovers to 100%, I'd say Rory.

I may get flamed for this but I'm going Tiger! I'm staying optimistic that magic is going to happen.

I think Jason Day, just have a feeling on him this year.

Spieth

jordan

Spieth!!

I think young Mr. Spieth will win.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Man its hard to bet against Jordan at the Masters. He just seems to find a way to show up there. Even last year when he was struggling leading up to it he found a way to play well until that one hole on Sunday.

Well, I like Rory's chances this year....as long as he's still gaming his Epic at the time. If not, then I'd lean towards Spieth.

Speith

I am leaning towards Speith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta lean spieth right now but I want to see Adam scott play this spring to be sure

I'd like to see Jordan win but I think Phil surprises all and wins a close one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Spieth. Even though he didn't win he has played well the past two weeks. Starting to look more like he used to. Hard to not take a long look at JT also though. I'd like to see him have a good year and not just fizzle out in a week or two.

Too early to say..........

I wanna see how well Phil is hitting the new driver. If he can shape the ball and keep it in the fairway, I think he wins it

Speith

Hideki

DJ if he is in good form.

I may get flamed for this but I'm going Tiger! I'm staying optimistic that magic is going to happen.

I'm with you, if he can get though a couple of Events and stay healthy he has as good a shot as anyone with his Course knowledge and history.

Back