Who have you brought to THP?

Directly? No one.

Through seeding tees on tee boxes, a couple.

Through my articles? I like to think a lot more.

Directly? No one.

Directly? No one.

I found THP after reading a few articles. I dont remember the specific ones at the time, but the link placed in the articles led me to the forum. I kept coming back, enjoying the content, and eventually signed up. I'll gladly be a step under on your chain @Jman As are countless others, whether we know it or not!

I brought the horse meat connoisseur, @MNMarc to the forum. My buddy @JPendleton too but he is a brand new dad and a little busy.

I have encouraged many playing partners to check out THP, they all look at my like I’m not right in the head.
When in fact it's the other way around ;)

I have had 3 friends, that I know of, join. None of them did much beyond making a few posts and then disappearing though.

@JB Has there ever been a CONTEST put in place to the best recruiter over a quarter or even a year? Think about if every member brought even just a couple new members in :oops:

I know of 2 but there are a few more lurkers from work.
@snafu

@JB Has there ever been a CONTEST put in place to the best recruiter over a quarter or even a year? Think about if every member brought even just a couple new members in :oops:

Not really our style. People tend to find us and we want them to for the right reasons.
Fortunately for us, we have reached millions of golfers and continue to each year. We love that THPers enjoy this place enough to recommend it.

Not really our style. People tend to find us and we want them to for the right reasons.
Fortunately for us, we have reached millions of golfers and continue to each year. We love that THPers enjoy this place enough to recommend it.

Very cool way of looking at it. Respect!

Just me, myself, and I. The only two buddies I have that are forum lovers exclusively use on NHL forums. Darn hockey nuts!

Back