Who is the face of Cobra Golf?

Lets see it?

• Rickie

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Bryson

Votes: 47 61.8%

• Total voters
I still said Fowler. But the gap that was there is narrowing QUICKLY.

Bryson is their big winner at the moment, but I just feel like RF has helped build up not only the brand, but the recognition of the brand for a prolonged period of time now.

I’m still not sold on Bryson moving equipment outside of one length. His game is so dramatically different and he plays that driver with ridiculous specs, is there really a comparison? That said, I liked the RAD Speed commercial he did and think if they could do more like it then he would move equipment better.
I agree but how many people can tell you what Rickie plays.

Rickie for "looking good"
Bryson for "playing good"

I agree but how many people can tell you what Rickie plays.
Probably not many. Although I’m sure they moved a fair amount of those Rickie Fowler youth sets :LOL:

Can I do a write in vote for Lexi?

Have to go with the guy with the hot hand right now; I feel for Rickie, he did so much to make Cobra Puma golf a success, it feels like he's faded over the last year or two

What? No write in for Greg Norman. Didn’t he make like 48mill when he sold it years ago.
I still say Ricky. I’d be concerned that us normal folks will never see ourselves as like Bryson. It’s kind of the reason most bigs in basketball don’t make for great sneaker salesmen.

Who is the face of Cobra Golf now? Bryson or Rickie?
I still think its Rickie. I say that because when I think Cobra, I think Rickie Fowler. I kind of feel like from a marketing standpoint, Bryson has more put himself out there with Bridgestone than he has Cobra.
I know that Bryson is the hot hand right now but he's kind of a Jonny Come Lately for me. He hasnt done nearly as much for Cobra as Rickie has.

Before 2020 it was Rickie , but Big Bryson took that spot now

Bryson for sure, what an impact.
Rickies a nice guy but you can't have your premier ambassador not winning.
I really don't understand why they signed Dufner as well.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Again. My opinion is Bryson. If Rickie decides to start playing well and gets back on top it wouldnt take much for him to be right there again.

I still think Rickie when I say Cobra. Bryson is too polarizing, even after winning the U.S. Open.

I voted for Fowler. I think he is the face of the overall Cobra/Puma golf brand. When I think bryson, I think OL equipment, long drive and not so much the entire package that Rickie represents.

Right now it has to be Bryson by a landslide. He's one of the top players in the game atm and unlike Ricky he has actually won lately.

I think it's Bryson right now. When I hear Rickie I think Puma, not Cobra.

Its really a perfect match, because Ricky sell the hell out of the apparel and Bryson is changing the game from the equipment side!

Anyone???? Anyone???? Bueller?

Greg Norman!

Back