Who is the most fidgety on tour?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m watching the replay of last year’s Players. I noticed how fidgety Keith Mitchell was after his group was put on the clock. I know Na and Garvua have had issues with taking forever to pull the trigger. Spieth is really fidgety. Who else is really bad with the present fidgets?

Keegan Bradley

Jordan Spieth
Keegan Bradley
Sergio Garcia

Sergio is just nutso when he starts not hitting the ball the way he wants... Phil is pretty fidgity as well

Sergio is just nutso when he starts not hitting the ball the way he wants... Phil is pretty fidgity as well
Phil's just fidgeting looking for a beer so he can say" Here hold this and watch this shot!"🤣

keegan is crazy to watch.

I agree keith Mitchell is super fidgety.

speith.

Keegan is top of my list here.

Garcia used to be awful in the early 2000's. He must've gripped and regripped a couple dozen times before he swang the club.

Na was bad as well.... remember when he said to himself ”pull the trigger, come on, pull the trigger god dam it”

I would definitely say Keegan Bradley, although I think he has tempered it a bit over the last couple of years.

Another vote for Keegan Bradley.

Patrick Cantlay putting is torture to watch. He is constantly shifting and resetting his feet over and over.

I am pretty certain Keegan is the winner here.

Patrick Cantlay and his putting drives me bonkers a.do I dread when JB Holmes get in contention. That’s why I now always PVR events so I can skip all the commercials and non-value added time.

Jordan Spieth
Keegan Bradley
Sergio Garcia

Same list for me. Ranking is 1.) Bradley 2.) Garcia 3.) Spieth. 1st alternate is JB Holmes. He's fidgetiness (is that a word?) is indecision which leads to slow play.

Keegan Bradley. I think I saw him spin his wedge like 6 times then addressing the shot backing off and spinning the wedge a few more times before finally stepping up and hitting his shot. It was bizarre to say the least.

Bradley and Spieth came to my mind.

Keegan Bradley’s pre shot routine is painful to watch. To call him fidgety is an understatement.

Keegan is definitely first to come to mind.

So difficult to watch the dude play.

Keegan is worse than vintage Sergio

Love the guy, but Keegan is the most fidgety for sure.

Back