Who Is Your Favorite Actor Or Actress?

Man, if you've never seen the Quiet Man you're missing out. One of my favorite all time movies. Watch it every year on St Patty's Day with a bottle of Red Breast (Irish Whisky).

I have seen it, a few time. Just don't really enjoy it.

Peter Dinklage. Was a big fan even before his GOT role.

Clint Eastwood. I must’ve seen Outlaw Josie Wales and Pale Rider over 20 times as a kid.

Don't really have a favorite actress but I Iike the first post about Gal Gadot. She’s stunning and my daughters loved Wonder Woman (okay I did too!)

Clint Eastwood. I must’ve seen Outlaw Josie Wales and Pale Rider over 20 times as a kid.

Don't really have a favorite actress but I IIke the first post about Gal Gadot. She’s stunning and my daughters loved Wonder Woman (okay I did too!)

I loved the movie that Clint Eastwood was in with Amy Adams and Justin Timberlake Called Trouble With A Curve.

Edward Norton is one of my favorites.

The ones who don't lecture me.

Big fan of Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemption) & Charlize Theron!

Although he has never made it truly big time for an extended run, I really like Viggo Mortensen.

Robin Williams and a close 2nd is Tom Hanks. Nobody made me laugh or cry like Williams, though.

Just one of many favorites.

Although he has never made it truly big time for an extended run, I really like Viggo Mortensen.
This guy is one of the most underrated actors ever. Just watched The Green Book a couple of nights ago.

This guy is one of the most underrated actors ever. Just watched The Green Book a couple of nights ago.
Wasn’t that a great movie?

Sometimes post like this make me feel older than I am. I grew up with a Dad that loved westerns and I have probably watched every John Wayne movie (except for Gangis Khan and the Quiet Man) there is multiple times over. Even though he got an academy award for true grit. His best movie by a mile is The Searchers.. I love that movie and the role he plays in it.
You have to watch The Queit Man! One of my all time favorites.

I guess I don’t really have any.

Paul Newman. Butch Cassidy is one of the all-time great roles.

Al Pachino in Scent of a Woman.

Hillary Swank is my favorite. Million Dollar Baby and Freedom Writers are two movies I never get tired of no matter hown many times I have seen them. Love several other movies she has been in as well.

Lately it is Hugh Jackman, also Matt Daman

Back