Who is Your Favorite Team?

The WORLD CHAMPION Kansas City Royals.

And not far behind, the Chiefs.

The Georgia Bulldogs, I know everyone is surprised.

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
THWG!

I truly understand your choice Barry but with the tag there I just could not like your post, lol.

Damn close between the Houston Rockets and Oklahoma Sooners.

Packers

I truly understand your choice Barry but with the tag there I just could not like your post, lol.
I know DD. We are the red headed step child of the state. Guess that's why we feel the need to be like that.

Ravens. Orioles.

I know this is a cop out, but whenever I think of Pro sports, I think of the Montreal Expos. I grew up with them and they were an electric team to follow when I was a kid.

Now, I would say the Flyers. I love me some Hockey!

Bills, Sabres and Notre Dame are all tied at the top, can't pick just one.

Growing up in NYC I became a Yankee fan at about 5, still am over 50 years later.

I'm not a huge fan of pro sports. I prefer a NCAA basketball game any day. With that my pick goes to the University of Kansas.

Steelers

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'd have to say the Seahawks as well. My family has always been a Seahawks family, and Seattle is only 2 hours from where we live so it was an easy transition. Here's picture proof I'm not a "bandwagon" fan lol.
1259b115953aa336b65c1accfe0bc046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aston Villa. I like most sports, but no other team is even close.

I basically have three teams that are my favorite and follow.

1. The Atlanta Braves
2. The World Series Champion Kansas City Royals
3. The surprising turn around team of the season (thus far) Kansas City Chiefs

That's basically it....though I DO follow the teams where I went to college, too...
Kansas State and Coffeyville Community College....but....not to level I follow the three listed above.

Easy Toronto Blue Jays. Guess no one would have guessed that one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Raiders

It's a tough call, but I've been a diehard New York Mets fan since 1962. Good, bad, or ugly (and there's been a lot of the latter two) I'm always there with them.

Close are the New York Jets and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the IsIanders, even if they did move to Brooklyn.

Texas Longhorns. Our ladies are kicking butt in volleyball and basketball.

I always root for my hometown Sabres and Bills but since I was a little kid my favorite team has always been the Cowboys.

Decision time for you next weekend.

UCONN Huskies

The kid in me says the New York Mets.
The adult in me says the New York Giants.

And after a trip to West Point a few weeks ago, I really, REALLY want to say the Army Black Knights--and it has nothing to do with football…

Montreal Canadiens !

and....

Denver Broncos

sorry

Back