Who is Your Favorite Team?

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
Taking all team sports into consideration, you can only root for ONE team. Who would it be?

For me, it would the Seahawks. I've been a huge fan for a long time - long before the 'Hawks were any good. Watching this run, and the fact that we may be good for awhile, is just really cool. Also, seeing a 'Hawks game at the Clink (Century Link) is an unreal experience. So loud. So passionate. Others might call "12's" annoying but we truly love our team up here.

Right now.
Team Redemption

NY Jets fan as long as I can remember....they can give you a heart attack and the seasons are like a rollercoaster.

Easy. Calgary Flames

Toronto Maple Leafs........ugh.

St. Louis Cardinals

Right now.
Team Redemption
It's like being a Raiders fan. You have to root the home team no matter what.

I think I'd have to go with Manchester United. Born into it with my family being from greater Manchester, and it was the biggest thing to share with my Granddad growing up.

Auburn Tigers

Tennessee Vols

Guess I'd go with the Fightin' Irish

The Virginia Tech Hokies. I like Philly teams in pro sports, but I'll always have the connection to my school.

Philadelphia Eagles.
Close second is the Miami Hurricanes football team.

Duke Blue Devil basketball, watching Grant Hill as a plucky youngster wanting to be him started this love affair.

The University of California Golden Bears. Yeah, I'm screwed.

It would be #TeamNE in THP's 2016 Regional Rivalry NE vs NY/NJ edition.

Philadelphia Eagles.
Close second is the Miami Hurricanes football team.

EW. :alien:

I'm OK with the Eagles...rough year for us though! At least we kicked Tom Brady in the teeth!

Edmonton Oilers. The 80's were good to me as a kid. It's been painful ever since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
THWG!

Boston Bruins & NE Pats between them its pretty much a toss up.

Wisconsin Badger football.

Close second would be Green Bay

The Green Bay Packers.

I am married to one of the team's owners

Boy, this is tough.

I'd have to say St. Louis Cardinals as my #1. Michigan football would be like 1.0.1.

Back