Who is your nemesis?

<--- It's THIS guy. He's in my head. He never shuts up.:ROFLMAO:

A buddy at work. I play my absolute worst golf against him. It's in my head.

SNOW. its my nemesis every winter.

My buddy in Nashville @BCSupreme. We have a long history of playing against each other. We are the captains for our buddies golf trip this year and our record against each other in singles matches is 1-1-1. It's the rubber match of rubber matches this year in Myrtle Beach to settle it.
And we will settle this once and for all.

It’s @Nate no matter how much I try I just can’t get the best of him when we play.

Covid-19. It's stopping me from taking golf lessons!

I have seen the enemy, and it is me. If I play within myself, I can beat all of my playing partners. But when I'm having an off day and try to beat my playing partners, I will spiral down the drain.

The list of swing thought that I keep on my phone. If I look at them during a round(which I do a lot) it is a guaranteed double bogey the next couple of holes.

I've played with a lot of really good golfers, I've been beat a number of times and I've handed out some, too. However, whenever I'm playing a round with my twin brother, I always want to beat him. Our skill level is very similar, but as of the last 15 years he's had more time to practice and play on a regular basis. So, when we do tee it up and I'm playing better than him, he usually stops keeping score or gives up. lol

Ha-Ha, just get me back to the TPC course in Las Colinas, that was your chance!

It was also like 30* so that didn't help!

I've been working out, eating my vitamins and saying my prayers. 2021 is the year Big Time takes the L!

It was also like 30* so that didn't help!

I've been working out, eating my vitamins and saying my prayers. 2021 is the year Big Time takes the L!

With all the new equipment I'm getting this just might be the year........or did the task just get harder?!:unsure:

My current nemesis is my father (or at least was in 2020). His long game and irons are worse than mine but his wedges and putter are so dialed even though he barely practices them anymore. I out-drive his driver (he is trying to get rid of his severe out-to-in path) with a traditionally lofted 4i but he will chip in or drain 10-20 footers out of the blue. However, I did just start playing with any sort of real intention last year so I am confident that 2021 is the year he will be beating him consistently if he doesn't start hitting it better off the tee.

SNOW. its my nemesis every winter.
☝☝☝☝ I agree with you. I get so tired of the snow and not being able to get outside. You combine this with social distancing/covid restrictions and I've got some psychological damage going on.....🥴🥴

I have a good friend that I play with that has a 10 hdcp (I'm a 5.5). But whenever we play "against" each other, he almost always seems to get me by a stroke or two.

Is it because you find yourself making bad decisions? 😉
Sometimes, Now that I think about it I should have said Long Par 4's.
If your not long off the tee you can try to do too much trying to "catch up" which just leads to bad things.

I need a nemesis / archrival . Accepting applications...

The space between my ears. He wins every round.

@Canadan is my nemsis. When we have played I want to beat him but he crushed me every time with out trying. That dude's swing is amazing. Oh, BTW I'm joking. Canadan is a great dude. He's not my nemsis. He's my THP GOLF IDOL! I'm his #1 fan. I am THP green with envy over his swing and golf game.

Last edited:
Back