Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$290 million would make for a sweet party.

Yeah it would....wonder where you'd end up when the dust settled.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Yeah it would....wonder where you'd end up when the dust settled.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

And would I be wearing golf shoes and nothing else?

I'd be in WPB buying everyone a drink or two, lol.

But would you cover the 18% gratuity? lol

Heck no, who can afford that? lol.

It would be really tough going to the outing with that kind of money and not buying everything including the course, haha

I realized this past week that instead of drunk dialing on new years, I took it to a new level! I ended up drunk internet shopping on my iPhone with the Amazon app. Two random things showed up this week that I apparently ordered at the New Years party I went to! HAHA

I realized this past week that instead of drunk dialing on new years, I took it to a new level! I ended up drunk internet shopping on my iPhone with the Amazon app. Two random things showed up this week that I apparently ordered at the New Years party I went to! HAHA

What were the items that showed up? haha

Reactions: TC
Lets look on the bright side, it could have been A LOT worse. Imagine if a russian lady and a cocaine shipment showed up at your doorstep.

Hangover shirt
41Bn-wa7bL_SX342_.jpg

Teether for my kid
41N270glyQL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lets look on the bright side, it could have been A LOT worse. Imagine if a russian lady and a cocaine shipment showed up at your doorstep.

You can order those online! I am scared to drink again now. HAHA

im still waiting on my russian bride

I've had worse. LOL!

Oh damn....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back