Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
A friend turned 17 Tuesday, so we went out for the night.

Highlights:
The really difficult and rather personal question game!
I made the following one liner in the middle of a crowded resteraunt- "Don't tell another joke, I am trying to hold in a fart."
Getting pulled over for obstructing the flow of traffic.
Birthday boy making innapropriate comments about the selection of... items available for purchase in the gas station.
Mom freaking out for staying out past ten.

Fildini

Harley Weewax
Reaction score
Its 11:18 in the morning here in philly. Its a beautiful saturday with a forecasted high of 65. I am waiting for whiteandnerdy to get to my house so that we can head to the philly craft beer festival. Nothing better than some day drinking great beer on a glorious day.

May get to be sock time later!

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Its 11:18 in the morning here in philly. Its a beautiful saturday with a forecasted high of 65. I am waiting for whiteandnerdy to get to my house so that we can head to the philly craft beer festival. Nothing better than some day drinking great beer on a glorious day.

Oh, you will be getting completely socked today dude. Sock on, Filly!

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN

Go get em Fildini!!!

Sports bar tonight with some buddies for the Duke vs. UNC game. It will involve several beers and some delicious Buffalo Wild Wings! Can't wait!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap

I'm with you buddy. Todays the tournament end of my Thurs pool league, so I walk in at 10:45, find a table to warm up on and order a beer, lol. Never even dawned on me how early it was.

By 5pm I may be out of socks, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Mardin

Reaction score

Philly Craft Beer Festival is great...Philly beer week is epic too.

SW

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
12:35 and I'm beyond wasted, in my bed and who knows how I got here last thing I remember is salsa dancing with the cocktail waitress.

FYI green jello shots are not friendly

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
12:35 and I'm beyond wasted, in my bed and who knows how I got here last thing I remember is salsa dancing with the cocktail waitress.

FYI green jello shots are not friendly

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk
I remember my first beer. Haha just messing with you.

Guess we will be seeing you about 2pm tomorrow when you wake up? Take some Advil so you won't have a nasty headache, drink a Gatorade to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I remember my first beer. Haha just messing with you.

Guess we will be seeing you about 2pm tomorrow when you wake up? Take some Advil so you won't have a nasty headache, drink a Gatorade to!

Says the big party guy! Aren't you late for bed bridges?

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
I partied so hard tonight, a girl was having people over but me and my buddy got so intense into air hockey we played for an hour and a half, I was sweating from it and cut all my knuckles it was so intense.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
I was introduced to the boot tonight. Bad choices were then made. Boot sized jager bombs can make you go to your knees in a hurry. I think I saw pale rider tonight but then realized I was starring at a bright light. The boot made me it's biotch. Never again, never again I say. Feel like a giant Irish man is playing kickball in my stomach right now. My toilet is going to hate me in the morning.

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
I was introduced to the boot tonight. Bad choices were then made. Boot sized jager bombs can make you go to your knees in a hurry. I think I saw pale rider tonight but then realized I was starring at a bright light. The boot made me it's biotch. Never again, never again I say. Feel like a giant Irish man is playing kickball in my stomach right now. My toilet is going to hate me in the morning.

Nice have fun puking. I was the DD tonight.. so it wasn't that great but I had a killer mcdonalds meal, and then got tim hortons coffee.

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been taken by the boot as well; you are not alone my friend. prepare the mt dew and grease for breakfast!

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Visited my parents last night and my dad wanted to play cards. My dad is a old Irishman who at age 77 still likes to have several Guinness's every day and when he play's cards it is bottoms up. I can't do too many any longer because of my diabetes, but as long as eat with a drink, I'm pretty good, so I had a few but not enough to feel too bad today. I'm guessing my dad had at least 8 in three hours of cards and I'm sure he already had that many during the day.

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Nice have fun puking. I was the DD tonight.. so it wasn't that great but I had a killer mcdonalds meal, and then got tim hortons coffee.
No puking for me, thats only if I drink A LOT of liquor. Thankfully I have learned my lesson to not do that anymore though.

Adam0304

Formerly War_Mongering
Reaction score
Handicap
In flux.
No puking for me, thats only if I drink A LOT of liquor. Thankfully I have learned my lesson to not do that anymore though.
I had 13 strongbows one evening (potent cider ale with a high alcohol content). I proceeded to vomit out of my car and fall into a snow bank. I don't drink like that anymore.

Tap before talk.

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap

Aw man you're one of those guys, you're lucky. Did you atleast get a moderate hangover so you have the excuse to browse THP all day?

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Aw man you're one of those guys, you're lucky. Did you atleast get a moderate hangover so you have the excuse to browse THP all day?
No hangovers for me either. (I know that must make you a little angry haha) Idk man, I remember everything from the night before everytime I drink no matter how much it is. No hangovers and dont puke unless its a ton of different liquor, which i dont do anymore. Usually stick with beer and maybe a couple of tequila shots if im feeling froggy.

Dent

MIA
Reaction score
Handicap
No hangovers for me either. (I know that must make you a little angry haha) Idk man, I remember everything from the night before everytime I drink no matter how much it is. No hangovers and dont puke unless its a ton of different liquor, which i dont do anymore. Usually stick with beer and maybe a couple of tequila shots if im feeling froggy.
A true strategic drinker. Like your style man.

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
I should have partied this weekend, but I got too tired and feel asleep early last night.

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
I should have partied this weekend, but I got too tired and feel asleep early last night.
Time to break out that rocking chair Hawk? hehe

Hawk

Master Painter
Reaction score
Man, I feel like an old man. I painted for 12 hours yesterday and can hardy move right now.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
I like to party so hard, I'm gonna do my favorite drug tonight.... Nyquil.

God I'm so sick. It sucks.
From the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in