Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cracked me the hell up! I know of one gay bar about 30 miles north of me in Columbia (Mizzou, college town) called SoCo's. I know quite a few people that go frequently for shows and stuff. Honestly, if I all I had to deal with was the guys, I wouldn't mind going, but the lesbians are so mean and they all try to look like me with the buzz cuts and stuff.

This made me laugh so hard, Jeff! You must have a serious population there in MO. The women here would treat you like your mother would, they are so sweet. Especially after a few drinks.

This made me laugh so hard, Jeff! You must have a serious population there in MO. The women here would treat you like your mother would, they are so sweet. Especially after a few drinks.

I am apparently meeting the wrong gay women. I need to meet the ones in the movies or something. They all look like David Bowie around here and have the personality of a freight train.

I am apparently meeting the wrong gay women. I need to meet the ones in the movies or something. They all look like David Bowie around here and have the personality of a freight train.

Dude, I'm in tears, you're cracking me up so much!

This cracked me the hell up! I know of one gay bar about 30 miles north of me in Columbia (Mizzou, college town) called SoCo's. I know quite a few people that go frequently for shows and stuff. Honestly, if I all I had to deal with was the guys, I wouldn't mind going, but the lesbians are so mean and they all try to look like me with the buzz cuts and stuff.

Naples is the same way man, we go every now and again to a drag show but some of the women (term used loosely) scare the shat out of me.

--
tapatalk

SoCo's....yep. I've been there a few times. Always a party.

I enjoy partying across the world!!!

SoCo's....yep. I've been there a few times. Always a party.

No kidding. A third of my friends are there on the weekends. I had to Google directions the other night for my GF's sister, because a friend of hers was participating in the drag show.

No kidding. A third of my friends are there on the weekends. I had to Google directions the other night for my GF's sister, because a friend of hers was participating in the drag show.

Jeff, go to Club Vogue to find the non-David Bowie lesbians....

Jeff, go to Club Vogue to find the non-David Bowie lesbians....

Oh, dear lord, don't even get me started on that place. We have had some epic parties in that joint. I dated a girl in HS that went on to an illustrious career there. LOL.

Oh, dear lord, don't even get me started on that place. We have had some epic parties in that joint. I dated a girl in HS that went on to an illustrious career there. LOL.

Oh yeah, that place is fantastic. I had an evening there that was epic. Trying to figure out a way to censor it enough to make it THP friendly...but I just don't think it is possible.

Oh yeah, that place is fantastic. I had an evening there that was epic. Trying to figure out a way to censor it enough to make it THP friendly...but I just don't think it is possible.

Well, if it was anything like mine were, there is no possible way you can edit it. LOL. I haven't been in years. We went for a bachelor party a few years ago. We were some drunk skunks and I was going commando because I donated my boxers to a bachelorette party taking place at another bar. Epic time!

God, I love this thread....

Well, if it was anything like mine were, there is no possible way you can edit it. LOL. I haven't been in years. We went for a bachelor party a few years ago. We were some drunk skunks and I was going commando because I donated my boxers to a bachelorette party taking place at another bar. Epic time!

Excellent. Last time I went it was 4 dudes and our chicks. ALL of us had a good time.

I used to party hard but my body can't take it anymore. And once I gave up cigarettes the drinking went too. Can't do one without the other.

After several handshakes with death and many days and nights in intensive care units, including a Christmas stay, I'm happy to still be here at 43.

I'll tell you though. I'm SO glad I'm not a young person/young adult in today's party world. It is INSANE what's done now with all these "lab drugs" I call them. Not to mention the other stuff that goes on. If all this had been around when I was young and carefree I'd be dead for sure.

Last night created "A Perfect Storm". Had the day off, so Liz and I met at the watering hole to be greeted by a bunch of people from the old job. Add in a pool tournament, a bunch of my golf buddies and Liz's gf's showing up to keep her distracted, things got crazy in a hurry. Not sure who came up with the "Weirdest Shot Contest", or the "Show Your Navel" contest, but head feels like someone stepped on it several times. I can't focus my eyeballs this mourning.

Last night created "A Perfect Storm". Had the day off, so Liz and I met at the watering hole to be greeted by a bunch of people from the old job. Add in a pool tournament, a bunch of my golf buddies and Liz's gf's showing up to keep her distracted, things got crazy in a hurry. Not sure who came up with the "Weirdest Shot Contest", or the "Show Your Navel" contest, but head feels like someone stepped on it several times. I can't focus my eyeballs this mourning.

i've been in the show your navel contest before.. i didn't win but was runner up!

i've been in the show your navel contest before.. i didn't win but was runner up!

I didn't enter that one, thank goodness. I was a judge along with about 30 other guy's, lol. A respectable bar got real close to not respectable, hehe

Fify lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Lol, wishing I'd have stayed home with fritos and a Cosmos last night.

Sweated out all my party at the Gym this morning.

Bringing it back! It has been a great day and let's watch some final four!

Got me a cold beer now, good round of golf, no wide and kids....I like to party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got me a cold beer now, good round of golf, no wide and kids....I like to party!

I like to party but my body don't like me the next morning :bulgy-eyes:

That is what I am talking about! Jake you are the man. Where is TC and his Millers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back