Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make sure this thread doesn't get out of hand....people do crazy things when they party and while it is a public forum we want to keep this PG.

Did I just see a double post here :spam:......... Hmmmm only had a few brewskies today and seeing double :eek:)

THIS GUY LIKES TO PARTY!!!!

Our first night in college in our tiny dorm room we played beer pong on our closet door because we didnt have have a table lol

oh man, i loved my college days. i was lucky enough to spend them in australia and trust me, those folks know how to have a good time. it was in that wonderful country where i first played pub golf!!!

People tell me I loved to party for like 30 years. I don't really remember.

Kevin

at 45, I am off to the party place in our town to listen to our 80's cover band....

All of you that read this and are still posting are wrong..
Dont just type about it...get off your butt and go do it!!!

chow!

at 45, I am off to the party place in our town to listen to our 80's cover band....

All of you that read this and are still posting are wrong..
Dont just type about it...get off your butt and go do it!!!

chow!

bama even posted it twice!!! haha

Forum is having issues....Told me I could not post within 30 seconds of each other when I had not posted in about 10 minutes.
When I hit the button again, it double posted.....

Forum is having issues....Told me I could not post within 30 seconds of each other when I had not posted in about 10 minutes.

Arent you supposed to be out 'partying' or did bingo end already?

whatever, i have experienced no issues with the forum, you must've been partying all day!!

Arent you supposed to be out 'partying' or did bingo end already?

Nawwww we just got back and KellyBo won three games and I was shut out :angry:

i wanna drink some high life with esox!!! we need to make this happen.

i wanna drink some high life with esox!!! we need to make this happen.

ok dude, old esox will drink you under the table and you will pass out on the couch and t-one will be throwing pillars at ya to see how long it takes for you to wake up :D...... Just like Blairsville huh :popcorn:

ok dude, old esox will drink you under the table and you will pass out on the couch and t-one will be throwing pillars at ya to see how long it takes for you to wake up :D...... Just like Blairsville huh :popcorn:

first of all, it's one-t, not t-one, and second of all, you are right, i am a light weight!!

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends on how I feel on any given day, my days of drinking anyone under the table are pretty much over. Though I spent many years as a highly trained professional, I'm now retired.

Kevin

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends on how I feel on any given day, my days of drinking anyone under the table are pretty much over. Though I spent many years as a highly trained professional, I'm now retired.

Kevin

that's good, i'm currently in the stage of seeing a financial advisor.

Ok. I'll share another story since I'm sitting around bored and I just remembered an interesting one.

One evening at the fraternity house a group of us came up with the idea of having a scavenger hunt in the country. This scavenger hunt competition wasn't too creative. It was: "Who can collect the most roadkill in an hour?" We split up the group and each picked a sober driver of course. After driving all over the place we returned to claim victory with a deer, 2 squirrels, a racoon and what we think was a skunk. It probably wasn't the smartest competition but we had a blast!

dirt, that's just wrong bro!!!

that's good, i'm currently in the stage of seeing a financial advisor.

I'm not sure how that goes in the party thread dude........

Esox --- I know what you mean old buddy. I have slowed down a heap myself. The old body just don't bounce back the morning after like it use to huh?
I was on the professional tour myself but now a good fling at bingo is parting hard :egyptian:

dirt, that's just wrong bro!!!

Just some good ole redneck fun! What was bad was when our driver swerved toward a deer to add to the collection. He missed by a wide margin so I'm sure he was just having his fun with us since he was the sober one.

Ok. I'll share another story since I'm sitting around bored and I just remembered an interesting one.

One evening at the fraternity house a group of us came up with the idea of having a scavenger hunt in the country. This scavenger hunt competition wasn't too creative. It was: "Who can collect the most roadkill in an hour?" We split up the group and each picked a sober driver of course. After driving all over the place we returned to claim victory with a deer, 2 squirrels, a racoon and what we think was a skunk. It probably wasn't the smartest competition but we had a blast!

I'm still a bit confused here. You were not sure if it was a skunk?? Take a wiff Dirt, lmao! Those things stick until you can't see them anymore.

I carried around a sharpie marker at a toga party and had all the ladies sign me. I was covered in black from head to toe by the end of the night. The worst part was I had an important meeting with the College of Agriculture's Dean the next day and it didn't all come off in time. I was lucky he ended up being really down to earth.

Reminds me of an event as a pledge of my fraternity in college

i can assure you that I won't say anything offensive, but i can only speak for myself. seriously, if it's a problem, get rid of it. i don't want to create drama. if i want that, i'll discuss "serious" golfers vs. "non serious" golfers.....hahaha

btw, i'm still confused about all that.

You are not the only one, ask Spank, I think he understands it.

oh man, i loved my college days. i was lucky enough to spend them in australia and trust me, those folks know how to have a good time. it was in that wonderful country where i first played pub golf!!!

Ah college!!!

Kevin

I resemble that statement!!

What fraternity Dirt Guy?

I'm still a bit confused here. You were not sure if it was a skunk?? Take a wiff Dirt, lmao! Those things stick until you can't see them anymore.

That's why we thought it was a skunk. It was not in the best shape when we shoveled it up and the stripe wasn't visible.

What fraternity Dirt Guy?

Alpha Gamma Rho (the ag fraternity obviously :D)

I used to be an animal, but that seems like a long time ago now.

During my first week in college, I managed to appear in the main picture on the front-page of the college paper. The picture prominenty featured a cross-dresser uncomfortably close to me, me paying full attention to drinking my beer, and a bunch of other party-goers in the background. I received quite a few curious, admiring, and 'not sure what they meant' looks during the morning lectures later in the week. It was a fine start to college life indeed. The first in a whole string of wild and crazy events. After college, I was pretty much done with it. There's a time for everything....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back