Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents gave me liquor from a young age so I could handle it when I got out on my own. They prepared me. Not like today's parents.

Kevin

True story here...dad made this moonshine mix and that's what we used as cough medicine. To this day...I love moonshine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've had the old moonshine (apple pie moonshine at that) as cough syrup. Works like a charm.

My parents gave me liquor from a young age so I could handle it when I got out on my own. They prepared me. Not like today's parents.

Kevin

This is the funniest post I have ever read

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I've had the old moonshine (apple pie moonshine at that) as cough syrup. Works like a charm.

Mags Bennett made a hell of a good apple pie. But it was important to get a clean glass.

Kevin

Reactions: JR
Repped for the Justified reference.
Mags Bennett made a hell of a good apple pie. But it was important to get a clean glass.

Kevin

Kevin

She sure does...and she is generous with her home too...Just ask Loretta McCreedy....don't rightly know what happened to her pappy.

I like to party! Will be partying with 11 other THPers come next weekend. Will have to see what kind of partying takes place.

Who goes to be early and who stays up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back