Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I feel like an old man. I painted for 12 hours yesterday and can hardy move right now.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

That will take the party of the best of us. Did you at least keep yourself refreshed with CFML?

Of course! But then I ate a whole pizza and fell out.

That will take the party of the best of us. Did you at least keep yourself refreshed with CFML?

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Man, I feel like an old man. I painted for 12 hours yesterday and can hardy move right now.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Yeah, that would pretty much take care of me as well. Working out of town, getting home late, we got a late bite at Taco Bell, bad mistake.

I like to party so hard, I'm gonna do my favorite drug tonight.... Nyquil.

God I'm so sick. It sucks.
From the iPhone.

All my years growing up my dad had this uncanny way of always knowing when I had been out tearing it up. I'd sneak in the door and head to bed, but very early the next morning he's show up in my room yelling:

"Big Boy At Night, Big Boy In The Morning"! We would go chop wood, or run the splitter, even in the middle of summer. Anything loud and sweaty, haha. My kids went through it from me too.

It's only 3:30 and I just shut key west down....expletive expletives. I just wanna drink with people

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I discovered pomegranate martinis last Saturday night. They taste delicious. Too delicious.

The late night SW party posts always crack me up.

I discovered pomegranate martinis last Saturday night. They taste delicious. Too delicious.

I make a killer pomegranate martini :) Citrus vodka; cointreau; pomegranate juice; fresh lemon juice; simple syrup. Shake well and strain! Garnish with a lemon twist. The girls love em!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I make a killer pomegranate martini :) Citrus vodka; cointreau; pomegranate juice; fresh lemon juice; simple syrup. Shake well and strain! Garnish with a lemon twist. The girls love em!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I don't go out to bars often-my kids are still young. But a went out for a friends birthday to a martini bar. Your recipe sounds delicious!

[YOUTUBE]t-VTFuJ3rAQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gFXQu0B4Qe0[/YOUTUBE]

I gotta have one of these! :D

Someone is going to post that fricking picture of me again :banghead:

Did all of my hard partying back when I was much younger, now I just sit around and swap old war stories.

Someone is going to post that fricking picture of me again :banghead:

hahahaha, only if you're lucky you old dog! We've seen what OG is like on THP golf trips when Kellybo isn't around, eh?

I bought some of those Miller Lite tin pint bottles and I like them. It's nice being able to put a top on your beer.

Ain't no party like a scranton party cause a scranton party don't stop!

watch

I bought some of those Miller Lite tin pint bottles and I like them. It's nice being able to put a top on your beer.

Those things are my absolute favorite. I hate your right now dude.

Im drinking a Corona because Im Mexican. Am I partying or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back